Pictures of You

sugahappy said:
This is me and Taylor (Taylor2285) on Bourbon street this Mardi Gras. And we earned those beads fair and square...

i was at mardi gras 06 also! it was an amazing time, unfortunately i had to leave the monday right before fat tuesday because i was, uh, missing too many classes. those are some nice daiquiri's you got there :teeth:

pircy said:
i was at mardi gras 06 also! it was an amazing time, unfortunately i had to leave the monday right before fat tuesday because i was, uh, missing too many classes. those are some nice daiquiri's you got there :teeth:

awesome! dont worry, fat tuesday isn't really as crazy as the other days. i really think sunday and monday are the best days to be there! tuesday is more of a traditional thing...that sucks about class. At LSU they give us that mon-weds off for mardi gras! :jester:

ok so i've decided to jump on the bandwagon and post a picture or two...or y'all can go to my facebook site and see the craziness of my friends and i in good ol' NYC-- Facebook Pictures

let's see if i got this right:
i know the resolution is terrible, but this is me (on the left) and my family when my sister got married at the Wedding Pavilion June 2, 2005
21966IMG_0453-med.jpg

and here is me at South Street Seaport a few weeks ago having lunch at Uno's...

21966meee.jpg

hope this worked, if not go to facebook

This is my at my WDWCP Spr. Advantage 2004 Graduation - Aug. 04
mickygrad.jpg

This is me with my favorite boys Dec. 2005
chipanddaleme.jpg

I might as well go ahead & post two pics of me. Hopefully they won't break your monitors. :p

Here's me when me & my b/f went to visit his sister's new kitten:
me_luna.jpg

Me & my b/f at my brother's wedding, which was a couple of months ago (March 25)
me_Kenny.jpg

Do any of you guys use myspace?
I hope to see ya Fall 2006, keep your fingers crossed, I should hear back from them in three weeks!

807677764_l.jpg

so yea this is me, except for the fact that i took out my nose piercing the day after i got my letter for the cp!!

ide love to talk to some of you before heading down august 21, im from kentucky and im a small town girl to say the least! im really excited about the program but a little nervous about meeting roomies and such!!!

i'm moving to Brea, CA (10 minutes north of Disneyland) July 15th... so I'll be new to the area also... I have a season pass too so plan on spending a LOT of time at DL :)

~jon :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter