Pictures of You

Well I just got on this board when I get my "minamum post" I will post my pics but un till then I'm charlie. an Amy your really hot I've told you that before. and Jeff is there a disney site that you are not on. lol just kiddin

^probably not. You're just lucky I don't have a copy of the picture of you on scavenger hunt night readily available.

I'm 19 years old, I currently live in Minnesota, I'm currently attending Century college to get my assocaite in arts degree and then after I get that I have no idea what I would like to do. Perhaps something in theatre, or film.
Hi.jpg

babieemelly, why were you at SNL rehearsals and was fall out boy cool in person?

lets see... i got so many to pick from. ahh... this one looks good. these r some of my favorite random pictures

HPIM0382.jpg

2HPIM0529.jpg

3HPIM0398.jpg

me and my friend at bowling on my birthday last year

2HPIM0126.jpg

and me after graduation

2HPIM1740.jpg

UTphipsi...942 said:
babieemelly, why were you at SNL rehearsals and was fall out boy cool in person?

Sorry, I haven't been on in a while so I just saw this! My dad works at NBC so whenever a good band is on, or on Conan, we go up to see them during rehearsals. I wasn't the biggest Fall Out Boy fan but they were all REALLY nice. Patrick and Pete were amazing, and just really friendly and absolutely hysterical. I'm a bigger fan now than I was before!

Red Sox fans... so damn lame, it would have been awesome if the Yankees got Maribelli just so that the Red Sox couldn't get them. Anyways, not only do both the Yankees and Red Sox blow, but the Red Sox do just a little more because they have Matt Clement, my least favorite player of all time. It would be so nice if the Blue Jays won the East and neither the Sox or Yanks made the playoffs, thatd be funny. Oh and Go A's.

Thanks soccercruiser!

Uuaww said:
Red Sox fans... so damn lame, it would have been awesome if the Yankees got Maribelli just so that the Red Sox couldn't get them. Anyways, not only do both the Yankees and Red Sox blow, but the Red Sox do just a little more because they have Matt Clement, my least favorite player of all time. It would be so nice if the Blue Jays won the East and neither the Sox or Yanks made the playoffs, thatd be funny. Oh and Go A's.

Thems fighting words...

It's a Red Sox Nation... get used to it :teeth:

edited to add - Damon sucks!

Fighting words? if you ever come to Oakland we wouldn't hear one word out of you, Oakland has a history of having the "most passionate" fans in sports, finally taking the trophy from Philadelphia 2 years ago. I've been to many stadiums across the country and I know that no fans are as good as us. You might cheer when your 2 star players come up to bat or if the game is on the line, but in Oakland you will have the drummers and horns going all night long cheering for our team. Don't say you are a true fan until you visit Oakland, you will finally see the spirit of the game when you go there. You may cry when your team loses, but rating don't lie, Oakland is the loudest stadium in baseball and football.

Uuaww said:
Fighting words? if you ever come to Oakland we wouldn't hear one word out of you, Oakland has a history of having the "most passionate" fans in sports, finally taking the trophy from Philadelphia 2 years ago. I've been to many stadiums across the country and I know that no fans are as good as us. You might cheer when your 2 star players come up to bat or if the game is on the line, but in Oakland you will have the drummers and horns going all night long cheering for our team. Don't say you are a true fan until you visit Oakland, you will finally see the spirit of the game when you go there. You may cry when your team loses, but rating don't lie, Oakland is the loudest stadium in baseball and football.

Not saying your not the biggest fans - but loudness really doesn't measure that... Fenway is one of the smallest parks in the major league - hence we would not be as loud as a stadium with twice as many people.

I come from an Italian family... it would take a lot more than some Oakland fans to keep me quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!