Pictures of You

If you were in Oakland, sitting in the bleacher or other hot zones, you would be silent. Usually the threat of physical violence and then actually ripping hats and jerseys off will do that. I am not saying that I agree with it, but yes that is what happens. More often at Raiders games though in the Black Hole, but I have seen in 5-6 times at A's games if someone is rooting for the other team and being loud.

Uuaww said:
If you were in Oakland, sitting in the bleacher or other hot zones, you would be silent. Usually the threat of physical violence and then actually ripping hats and jerseys off will do that. I am not saying that I agree with it, but yes that is what happens. More often at Raiders games though in the Black Hole, but I have seen in 5-6 times at A's games if someone is rooting for the other team and being loud.

I can't imagine grown men threatening a 20 yr old girl and trying to rip off my clothes at a baseball game, but you've just convinced me never to go to California for the sports.

Uuaww said:
THat's beyond being passionate. That's being jerks

Great pictures everyone. I'll have to post one of me eventually.
Travis, where are you headed off to next year?

Seeing as Philly fans threw snowballs at Santa at an Eagles game or even the fact that they set up an official courtroom in the stadium for disorderly fans, I would argue with you that Philadelphia has the most passionate fans. Also, the fact that Philadelphia has gotten so close to being champions so many times and yet the fans are still there supporting the teams no matter what...thats heart and passion. Get over yourselves, Philly fans are the best! Haha :)

monarchsfan16 said:
THat's beyond being passionate. That's being jerks

Great pictures everyone. I'll have to post one of me eventually.
Travis, where are you headed off to next year?

im going to SNHU in Manchester. I cant wait. :)

Here are a few of me :)

I'm on the far right! (Though there's some weird dot on my forehead that isn't supposed to be there lol, it may have been some glitch on the photo)
shaynayogiesther.jpg

Me with curly hair (Naturally wavy - so it's a huge pain to get it either straight or curly!)
estherwicked.jpg

n23400084_31726574_9095.jpg

This is me and Taylor (Taylor2285) on Bourbon street this Mardi Gras. And we earned those beads fair and square...

n23400084_20759.jpg

This is me with sunglasses on...I like to keep it mysterious.

just a few snap shots of me:
this one is more current than that other one; i am on the far left of the pic (i'm tinkerbell); my little sister is the red head (you all will probably see me talking on the phone to her atleast twice a day) and the other two are some of my best friends
Pictures%2FDSC00009.JPG

this one was from about a year ago, but it's not too bad
Pictures%2FDSC00008.JPG

here, i tried it again- i'm not really good about internet and pics and stuff like that- if this shows ok, i'm the one dressed as tink on the far left
Pictures%2FDSC00009.JPG

ashley

Still nothing. Thats wierd. What are u using to show the pictures? Like what website and what are u typing in for them to show up? I want to put some of me up but keeps saying something abaou a minimum post limit. Anyone know what the limit is? I have a link for myspace in my profile. That has some pictures in it. lol.

This is me a couple months ago. The shirt pretty much says it all. If u can't read it... let me fill you in. Just some of that RED SOX WORLD SERIES stuff.

Me.jpg

And this last one is of me and some friends camping. Pretty much my favorite summer past time. lol.

Me2.jpg

Trying again hoping the min was 10... haha.

Hey everyone, my name is Matt. I am new to these boards but I have been posting on others for quite some time now. I am 21 years old, senior accounting student at Florida State University. I love football and cars, yet I have a very strong passion for Disney. If you want to check out pictures, I have profiles on both facebook and myspace. Simply look up Matt Hope and you should find me. I would post links however they will not let me since I am new (very frustrating).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!