Pictures posting sideways

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
There really needs to be a way to enable EVERYONE and not just the chosen few who have figured out whatever magic juju they need to post pictures from phones or computers in the correct orientation. The fact that most people's pictures post sideways and have to be fixed is ridiculous. I am on multiple forums on various topics, and none of them have this photo glitch.

Please fix whatever the issue is - or at least put a "rotate" button so we can flip them ourselves.

Mine have posted sideways too. I can't even post now, it tells me "it's too large"

There really needs to be a way to enable EVERYONE and not just the chosen few who have figured out whatever magic juju they need to post pictures from phones or computers in the correct orientation. The fact that most people's pictures post sideways and have to be fixed is ridiculous. I am on multiple forums on various topics, and none of them have this photo glitch.

Please fix whatever the issue is - or at least put a "rotate" button so we can flip them ourselves.

The "juju" is to make a minor edit to the picture. It should then post in the correct orientation.
Mine have posted sideways too. I can't even post now, it tells me "it's too large"
Pictures have to be smaller than 1 MB to post.

The "juju" is to make a minor edit to the picture. It should then post in the correct orientation.

My point is I've never encountered another forum that requires you to make a "minor edit" (which in spite of what I consider "minor" has never worked) to post a picture in the correct orientation. So it can't be that hard of a fix on the board creators' part if every other forum can do it.

My point is I've never encountered another forum that requires you to make a "minor edit" (which in spite of what I consider "minor" has never worked) to post a picture in the correct orientation. So it can't be that hard of a fix on the board creators' part if every other forum can do it.
I agree it's annoying. It's also annoying to have to resize pictures in order to post them. I am on another forum that has the sideways pictures issue. And they both started happening (both forums) about the same time a year or so ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!