Pictures?

puppymom

Earning My Ears
I see so many amazing photos, and have seen comments about the guides taking pictures, do they do something like Photopass or are most of the pictures just taken with your camera? Do we need to prepurchase a package or how does that all work?

Our guides took a ton of pictures. We received them all. No purchase necessary.

I see so many amazing photos, and have seen comments about the guides taking pictures, do they do something like Photopass or are most of the pictures just taken with your camera? Do we need to prepurchase a package or how does that all work?
The Adventure Guides are constantly taking photos. They will take photos with their cameras, and will also take with yours if you ask them to. At the end of the trip, you'll get a code you can use to log onto a Photopass-type website and download all of the photos that the Guides took. There is no charge for that, it's included in the cost of the ABD.

Tobi

We had so many photos from the guides, not just of us but of buildings etc, that I could have almost not even bothered hauling my camera around at all.

It's a fantastic benefit. Besides photos of yourselves the guides know photos to take of significant things you're seeing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter