Piercing question!

BritneyC

Earning My Ears
hi! I’m thinking about applying for the college program and I have my cartilage pierced. Does anyone know if this is a problem or can I just take it out? Thanks!

You're going to have to take it out, unfortunately :(

Any type of body piercing, except for one "traditional" earlobe piercing for women, is strictly prohibited.

You're going to have to take it out, unfortunately :(

Any type of body piercing, except for one "traditional" earlobe piercing for women, is strictly prohibited.
I think they know that, but they are asking if there are any issues with doing so or if they can simply remove it without any ill effects.

I don't know the answer, but hopefully that helps clarify what is being asked.

I think they know that, but they are asking if there are any issues with doing so or if they can simply remove it without any ill effects.

I don't know the answer, but hopefully that helps clarify what is being asked.

As long as there's no jewelry in the cartilage, you're fine.

As long as there's no jewelry in the cartilage, you're fine.
Again, still not what they are asking, they are asking if they need to do anything to make sure the area remains safe and not infected, etc. Or if they can simply remove the piercing.

Again, still not what they are asking, they are asking if they need to do anything to make sure the area remains safe and not infected, etc. Or if they can simply remove the piercing.

It's very common that first time DCP applicants ask about what types of piercings are and are not allowed as per the Disney Look guideline, whether it's on here or in the FB groups. It's less common to see people ask about how to actually care for piercings on this board, so unless you personally know the OP, this seems like a very specific and odd reading. :confused3

It's very common that first time DCP applicants ask about what types of piercings are and are not allowed as per the Disney Look guideline, whether it's on here or in the FB groups. It's less common to see people ask about how to actually care for piercings on this board, so unless you personally know the OP, this seems like a very specific and odd reading. :confused3
That is how the op reads.

s how the op reads

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!