Pillow cases autographed by characters

Scott Av

Earning My Ears
From this wonderful discussion board, my wife learned that if she brought a white pillow case onboard, the characters would autograph it and it would make a nice souvenir for our daughter.

Who do we give the pillow case to so that the characters can sign it? Do we give it to our room steward? Do we also need to provide a marker?

This will be our 1st Disney Cruise. We're leaving this Sunday (2/16) for a 4 day cruise.

Thanks!
Scott

We actually brought the Princess pillowcases. We gave them to Guest Services along with a Sharpie marker. Picked them up the next morning they are beautiful!!!! Snow White and Cinderella are featured on the case, so they added a little special note to each of my three girls! Wonderful keepsake. Just make sure to dry the in the dryer before washing to set the marker. Have a great time!!!!

Another GREAT Idea! I love this board:)

Scott, I'm from Cary, Illinois...not too too far from you

Have a GREAT vacation!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Debbie

DH and I picked up the colored pillowcases at KMart. They have Disney piping, but are a solid color( We saw aqua, blue, red, orange, lavender). We chose a blue and a lavender and put them in ziplock bags with our names, stateroom # and a sharpie marker. The CM at Guest Services asked what characters we wanted, of course we chose all of them! They came out great!
A very cool, inexpensive souvenir of your cruise!

Judy:jester:

Everyone - Thanks so much for the helpful information. I'm sure my little princess will love her autographed pillowcase.

DreaminDisney Debbie - We have some good friends located in Cary, IL, and we visit them about once a year or so. One of them is the founder of Angel Adoptions. Have fun on your upcoming cruise.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Last year, we took photo mats to the parks to have them signed, they turned out great too! And, it's a nice souvenir to keep on display! ;)

We did this on our 12/15/02 cruise. My wife actually thought I might be tricking her into looking foolish by taking the pillow cases to guest services and asking to get the characters to sign them. She made me do it while she stood by and watched. Oh man. lol .... They did a great job!

In 2001, DD8 wanted to have her diary signed by the characters - so we dropped it off at Guest Services overnight and by morning so many characters had signed it was amazing - and DD was thrilled she didn't have to stand in line to wait for autographs (after all, she had other things she wanted to do on board - go figure). And she even had Captain Hook's signature without having to come face to face with the scoundrel!

WOW What a great idea We have spent hours at the parks collecting autos! Is this avaliable to all guest or just concerige? I usually have concierge at the parks and they are always willing to collect the one auto that you are serching for! This will be our 1st cruise on Disney! Can't wait for the magic:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter