Pillows on board

bahama97

Mouseketeer
How are the pillows on board? Are they the flat kind? Will they provide extra pillows on request? We usually bring our own pillows on vacation, but I'm trying not to have to rent a Uhaul just to get our stuff to Cape Canaveral LOL

I'm one to bring my pillows with me everywhere, but I've never brought them on DCL. You can have as many pillows as you want. :D

I'm one of those who never travels without my pillow, for a variety of reasons. However, the rest of my family survives on whatever is around. I think I remember the DCL pillows as being a little plump, not too flat and not really plump. There were extra in the closet. And I'm sure mousekeeping will bring you as many as you need if you run out!

SDOANE...I see you are sailing for New Years. Is that on the Magic or Wonder? i thought they didn't put out the sailnig dates for the Magic yet? Can you reserve before they are out?

Thx
joanna

It's for the Magic for this year. They haven't come out with the dates for next year yet.:jester:

I find almost all pillows flat...I am always a multi-pillow gal no matter where I go. They will happily give you all the pillows that you want. :D
Hubby uses the rlong, tubular-shaped pillow from the sofa to prop up his head to try to avoid snoring.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We were very happy with the pillows and I wish we could have brought them home with us. I liked them better than my own :)
We slept great with them too -- could have been just because we tried to get too much in during the day :)
We ended up with 6 pillows already in our room so for 3 people that was great.
Bunny

My 9 year old son knows from experience you can have LOTS of pillows. On our cruise last week we couldn't figure out what he was doing when we would hear him opening and closing the drawers and closets in the room. come to find out he was HIDING his pillows every morning so when the stateroom host came to clean up he would bring more pillows. So my son would end up with more and more pillows every day. I would have just asked for more but being that my son is fairly shy I figure this was a very ingenious way to get more!!!!

....that DH and I wrote down the info on the tag of the pillows in our room and when we came home, found similar ones at Costco...fairly inexpensive, but oh so comfortable.

The ones on the cruise are kind of small...plump, soft, cozy, but small in dimensions...not that it is any kind of disadvantage unless you have an overly large head. LOL But the ones we found at Costco are a nice size, quilted and with boxed sides.

:)

Oh debm...that just cracked me up!!!!!

This is good to know because I also am trying to limit the luggage since we are going to be taking a week to come home and will need some extra clothing etc. I LOVE my pillow and usually can't sleep without it but I've been wondering how I can and if I can bring it without bringing another suitcase!!!! :) This has helped - thanks

I confess - When we travel, one suitcase is our pillows!!! I use a chiropractic approved "D" core pillow at home and continue using it on vacations! The only suitcase that was opened by the Airport Officials on my last cruise was that one!!!!! Light and fluffy!
Bet the guards who opened it had a laugh!
Hey, when I'm HOME, I'm HOME!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter