Pin Code Offers 2018

Do all pin code emails come from the same mailbox? Could someone give me the email so I can whitelist it? I never get any ANY email Fromm disney and I have been trying to figure out why for years. I have had an AP since 1996, I confirm my email in person and online every time I renew, I have a MDE account and AP log in, all communications turned ON, and still nothing. I miss out on all the AP preview stuff! The only things I get are confirmations, ADR confirmations, reservation confirmations, etc, so I know they CAN email me from some addresses.

Hi. I never get any through my emails either. They usually come on a postcard in the mail. I would love to get an email pin!

Anyone have a pin code that they arent using, I am going May 7-9, it would be perfect, please PM me if you have one

Unfortunately the pin codes or UOC's are nontransferable so you can't give them to anybody else to use.

With me, most of the pin codes I have received to my email over the years weren’t matched to me, so I couldn’t use them. I was pleasantly surprised when the $69/$79 All Star pin worked.

My husband recently received a pin code to his email and I had trouble viewing it. I finally figured it out only to discover that the pin was sent to his email, under my maiden name, and the address on file is his old address. Has anyone had success with calling to update information so that it is accurate and actually usable?

My husband recently received a pin code to his email and I had trouble viewing it. I finally figured it out only to discover that the pin was sent to his email, under my maiden name, and the address on file is his old address. Has anyone had success with calling to update information so that it is accurate and actually usable?
It's worth a try! Hard to say what will happen though.

My husband always gets our pins and we have different last names (I kept my maiden name). Never once did I have an issue! I’ve booked both online and called and explained and was able to book no problem. Good luck!

My husband always gets our pins and we have different last names (I kept my maiden name). Never once did I have an issue! I’ve booked both online and called and explained and was able to book no problem. Good luck!

Thanks for the info! I don't know if we will be booking but I don't want to run into a problem down the line if we get one we are able to use haha

I was curious, so I called yesterday and asked why it was coming up invalid. It was for someone else, who I don't even know, and who doesn't even live in the same state that I do. o_O That's why I was getting invalid when I tried to check it on the day I received it. It is now expired.

May I ask what you specifically said into the automated response to get to talk to a person? I dialed the number in the Pin Code and everything I said responded with something about Making or Altering Reservations, which I don't want to do haha. I just want to update the information that they had on file! Thanks in advance!

May I ask what you specifically said into the automated response to get to talk to a person? I dialed the number in the Pin Code and everything I said responded with something about Making or Altering Reservations, which I don't want to do haha. I just want to update the information that they had on file! Thanks in advance!
I believe I said I wanted to make a reservation. Since I spoke with them I've received another code that also came up invalid. Probably for the same person that the first code was for...

I believe I said I wanted to make a reservation. Since I spoke with them I've received another code that also came up invalid. Probably for the same person that the first code was for...

Great, thank you! That is seriously so bizarre, they should send you an even better offer for tempting you with ones you can't use!

Do you use a certain key word to search for a PIN code in your email box? I would love one of the all stars ones. I have gmail, and it is the typical set up of email and there is a box for promotional emails, do you just check that? I get hundreds of emails a day and it would be easier to go back and search, do you use a key word to search for? I don't want to miss it but can't check every email, and when I put in "Disney" too many emails come up. Thanks!

Do you use a certain key word to search for a PIN code in your email box? I would love one of the all stars ones. I have gmail, and it is the typical set up of email and there is a box for promotional emails, do you just check that? I get hundreds of emails a day and it would be easier to go back and search, do you use a key word to search for? I don't want to miss it but can't check every email, and when I put in "Disney" too many emails come up. Thanks!
My UOC's have come from Disney Destinations.

in the past we had a pin code attached to my sons name and he was under 10 at the time. guess they were to go to adults, they transferred it to the adults(myself and DH) there was also once time that the code was in my email but assigned to my mom(they were able to attach it to me as well-never have i had them like that again) Im just hoping this trip that IF i get a code in the mail or email that when i call(always the same day i receive one) that there is something available. would LOVE to show my daughters BF some the extras that we don't always do:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!