Pin code savings!

Shellbells

DIS Veteran
For the first time ever, I got a pin code this morning! It didn't recognize the code online so I called and they applied it to my existing reservation and save almost $500 at GDT!
And that was after I had added the new deal yesterday that had brought it down about $300 (I think) so it's a pretty good discount.
The whole price is only $100 more than our original reservation total at POP.
I'm so excited!!
*edit to say it was under my husband's last name (I kept my maiden name) So check for the last name of everyone you've traveled with.

For the first time ever, I got a pin code this morning! It didn't recognize the code online so I called and they applied it to my existing reservation and save almost $500 at GDT!
And that was after I had added the new deal yesterday that had brought it down about $300 (I think) so it's a pretty good discount.
I'm so excited!!
*edit to say it was under my husband's last name (I kept my maiden name) So check for the last name of everyone you've traveled with.

I got my first ever code today too! My jaw hit the floor. 😆 It only took about 30 years.😉

I hope you guys have a great time!

I got one too but it was for Pop Century. Maybe it would give me a discount on other resorts too. Unfortunately, hubby refuses to travel at this time. We were at Disney this time last year. Wish we were there now.

Can you tell me how much the discount is, the dates or certain resorts ? I’m hoping I get one.

I got one too but it was for Pop Century. Maybe it would give me a discount on other resorts too. Unfortunately, hubby refuses to travel at this time. We were at Disney this time last year. Wish we were there now.

The email just shows the POP price but it is good at most resorts and is good on stays until Dec 25th in case he changes his mind

I'm so excited!!
Congrats!!! That's awesome!
I got a Pop PIN too. I've got DD on hold for the last 10 minutes for me so I can get back to work (this trip is for her anyway, so figured share the work getting there 😅 ). If I learn anything, I'll report back if they'll apply something to our GDT reservation that I switched from Pop 2 days ago.

This rate has me tempted to move back to Pop. Decisions, decisions...
The email just shows the POP price but it is good at most resorts and is good on stays until Dec 25th in case he changes his mind
Thanks! This is great to know, I'm glad we're on hold. You just posted this as I was hitting send on my above comments :)

I got one, too. Wish I could go. I looked up the availability anyway. Up to 35% off. Was eyeing boardwalk for about $350/night. :rolleyes:

I got one, too. Wish I could go. I looked up the availability anyway. Up to 35% off. Was eyeing boardwalk for about $350/night. :rolleyes:
Wow 35% is good! I wish I got one. So far I have no discount available. I’m paying rack rates 😭

Wow 35% is good! I wish I got one. So far I have no discount available. I’m paying rack rates 😭
There is a general discount right now that you might be able to apply to your current reservation.
Look under the social offers on the website.
It's not a huge discount but it's better than nothing.

Percentage off depends on resort. It states UP TO 35% off. I just checked for my son and I- looking at BLT. I put a hold on the room and if he is able to go will go in and book later today.

There is a general discount right now that you might be able to apply to your current reservation.
Look under the social offers on the website.
It's not a huge discount but it's better than nothing.
I already checked into that. I already have tickets linked from a third party. They said they cannot do it unless the tickets were bought from them.

I'm so excited!!

that’s great! I got one too for the first time ever. We’re you able to stack the discounts from yesterday and this PIN code or did the CM just switch the discount?

that’s great! I got one too for the first time ever. We’re you able to stack the discounts from yesterday and this PIN code or did the CM just switch the discount?

I didn't ask but I'm pretty sure it was just switching discounts

Yes, I got one too! After trying multiple name combinations, it finally worked with my husband’s last name who is listed in my traveling party. (My name is hyphenated). I used it on a BCV one bedroom. I was going to book with David’s, but this brought it down enough for me to book directly through Disney.

I received one too. Last one was about 15 years ago!!

Me, too! This is the first year I won’t be going to Disney World (canceled a trip planned at the Yacht Club for November) in a long time. Of course, I get a nice Pin Code. Darn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!