Pin code savings!

I got the 35% off pin, too! I'm dying on the inside, because we don't feel comfortable going until things at the parks are more normal (food choices, expanded hours, fireworks, etc) and we're not willing to risk COVID-19 exposure. But ooooof those prices for so many nice resorts AAAAAAAHHHHH! :crazy2:

You’re all so lucky. I wish I would get a PIN code. I have a trip I’m half thinking of for next month, but I’d like to save just a little more than the general discount gets me.

Does the pins you are getting include Copper Creek? I made an account for my granddaughter and I’m hoping they will send her a pin code.

I got the 35% off pin, too! I'm dying on the inside, because we don't feel comfortable going until things at the parks are more normal (food choices, expanded hours, fireworks, etc) and we're not willing to risk COVID-19 exposure. But ooooof those prices for so many nice resorts AAAAAAAHHHHH! :crazy2:
Oh I wish you could transfer it to me 😳

Did you get it in the mail or email?
I never get anything from them!! 😭😭😭

Are these codes still coming from "Disney Destinations"? Just curious.

yes they are.

My DH received one - he tends to get them all of the time, even though the trips are always booked thru my email! I only received one about 8 years ago!

For anyone wondering, we booked POP with it for Nov 23-30 and the total for a standard room is 931.44! This is almost half of what we would have been paying at our original booking at AoA (same dates no discount was 1807.!!)
Good luck to anyone getting them and to those who haven't. This is the first time we've been able to actually use one DH got as it fit our travel :)

I wish I got one! I have a trip already booked; maybe that is why?

It seems like they know everything with their research, but some people are getting the codes already with existing reservations!! maybe the information was generated after those reservations ?
🤣:laughing:

Did you get it in the mail or email?
I never get anything from them!! 😭😭😭

I got mine via email, and the strange thing is it was sent to my work email address, one that I NEVER use for personal stuff EVER due to my email being subject to Freedom of Information Act requests and further, Disney has had my personal email address on file for decades now. I have received pin codes via my personal email as well as the postal service in the past (wayyyy past!). But I went ahead and used the link and it's really my info and really Disney.

I got mine via email, and the strange thing is it was sent to my work email address, one that I NEVER use for personal stuff EVER due to my email being subject to Freedom of Information Act requests and further, Disney has had my personal email address on file for decades now. I have received pin codes via my personal email as well as the postal service in the past (wayyyy past!). But I went ahead and used the link and it's really my info and really Disney.

That is so strange!
Do you have an account set up with your work email? how do they have it!?
I feel like I should sign up my other email so it looks like myself number 2 needs some push getting to Disney.

We got the pin email and already were booked for the day after Christmas forward with the 35% discount we got for them taking free dining away. Not feeling too terrible cause we have the orig 10 day tickets attached that aren't available now. Hoping this trip happens...

That is so strange!
Do you have an account set up with your work email? how do they have it!?
I feel like I should sign up my other email so it looks like myself number 2 needs some push getting to Disney.

Nope, no account with my work email. I adore WDW but I'm not risking my job over Disney email offers, lol.

I have no idea how Disney would have that email address unless the government agency I work for sold our email addresses. :confused3

Ok...I was skeptical on this pin code as it took me to the same Magic Is Here deal that I already had booked. However, I just called and saved $327.62 off my already discounted vacation package. It is definitely worth the phone call...it appears you may be able to stack offers.

Last edited:
Ok...I was skeptical on this pin code as it took me to the same Magic Is Here deal that I already had booked. However, I just called and saved $327.62 off my already discounted vacation package. It is definitely worth the phone call...it appears you may be able to stack offers.

Disney doesn’t allow you to have more than one discount on a reservation. So you did not “stack” offers.

Disney doesn’t allow you to have more than one discount on a reservation. So you did not “stack” offers.

Call it what you like...but I had already booked the Magic Is Here vacation package and got over $500 off the regular price. I called today to apply the pin code. I was advised by a very helpful gentleman that he would try and apply the code for me, but as I already had the Magic Is Here discount, that I may not be able to get BOTH. He applied the code on top of the discount I already had, and was glad to tell me that it took another $327.62 off my already discounted package. Let's not discourage people by telling them they can't get more than one discount as I had my package discounted two different times in 1 week. It never hurts to call and ask... :)

Call it what you like...but I had already booked the Magic Is Here vacation package and got over $500 off the regular price. I called today to apply the pin code. I was advised by a very helpful gentleman that he would try and apply the code for me, but as I already had the Magic Is Here discount, that I may not be able to get BOTH. He applied the code on top of the discount I already had, and was glad to tell me that it took another $327.62 off my already discounted package. Let's not discourage people by telling them they can't get more than one discount as I had my package discounted two different times in 1 week. It never hurts to call and ask... :)
My occupation lets me know the rules and access the system. Idk how the person did it but it is not normal for the system to allow it to apply two discounts. Are you sure your pin discount wasn’t a better one than the offer you originally booked under? Just saying you can’t apply 2 discounts and my job lets me know that

Congrats!!! That's awesome!

I got a Pop PIN too. I've got DD on hold for the last 10 minutes for me so I can get back to work (this trip is for her anyway, so figured share the work getting there 😅 ). If I learn anything, I'll report back if they'll apply something to our GDT reservation that I switched from Pop 2 days ago.

This rate has me tempted to move back to Pop. Decisions, decisions...

Thanks! This is great to know, I'm glad we're on hold. You just posted this as I was hitting send on my above comments :)
Good to know. Thanks and if anyone is going, have a great time. Wish I was going!!

Good to know. Thanks and if anyone is going, have a great time. Wish I was going!!
I hope you can get to go soon! :)
I just realized I mixed up threads and didn't post back here.
We were finally able to get the PIN to work thanks to a tip on another thread, it was somehow under my adult DD's last name but my email address (she doesn't even have her own MDE lol - so weird).
It saved us an additional $75 over the room only reservation we had under the "Magic is Here" state promotion.

Also, I don't think you can stack discounts, the PIN discount is also called "Magic is Here" like the other two when you book it online. Mine replaced the original "Magic is Here" with another "Magic is Here" (if that makes sense). The PINs offer a bigger discount than the other two.

Does anyone feel like the pin code is not really saving that much? I keep changing/checking out different options and nothing is available and it doesn't seem to be a great deal? Is it just me or anyone else feel this way?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter