PIN codes by names...

ImagineMeDisney

Mouseketeer
Can someone please explain this to me? Are they codes for any time frame or just one certain period of time, like on mousesavers.com?

I'm not all that up on PIN codes but they seem to be a random selection of folks that Disney picks and assigns a PIN code to their name. This code will be for a certain amount and ususally very good.

I have visited WDW quite often and when I called they said I had a PIN code to my name. How I that happened I'm not sure.

I had an email pin code sent to me a few weeks ago. :flower: However, it was only for the month of April. We aren't going until February. I called Disney and asked if I had a code attached to my name. No such luck :sad2: At least Disney knows that I exist. Hopefully I will get another one! :love:

They are very specific offers and there are usually more than one type going around at one time. The rates can be pretty different. The "PIN craze" really kicked into high gear last October. I know there were some not so happy people b/c some had PINs that had (for example) Poly Garden View at $209 for both value and regular season dates and others had $235 for value and around $250 for regular, still others had no PIN at all.

they will be for specific dates. Right now the PINs that are floating around are for travel through early July at the latest.

So, if I'm planning a trip for September and codes are only out through July, should I even bother calling yet?

stacey_leah said:
So, if I'm planning a trip for September and codes are only out through July, should I even bother calling yet?

I would wait a while yet, the pin codes are only good for check-ins up to July 4th :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter