Pin trading at Disneyland?

OkieDisney

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Is pin trading happening at DL? How much longer will it happen?

:D

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>

There is a lot of pin trading from what I can see. Goofster57 is our resident pin trading expert, so hopefully he can give you some tips. The Frontierland cart seems to be a good meeting place for trading.

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland Board Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My Disneyland Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Dress Up Your Posts

Thanks for the compliment MaryJo, but I am far from an expert. I have been collecting Disney pins for over fifteen years and I still find out new things every day.

The pin collecting at Disneyland is still going on. The current hot spot is at the end of Main Street near Town Square across from the mad Hatter Shop and next to Disney Showcase. That is wear the Super Trader hangs out and most of the regular pin traders. You can still find a number of Cast Members wearing lanyard through out the park.

The location that you can buy pins are at the Pin Annex, Emporium, Frontierland pin cart, Tomorrowland pin cart and back at Fantasy Faire which is across from IASW.

The pins run anywhere from around $6- $10 for rack pins. They also have box sets and LE pins that the prices differ on.

Hope this helps you out some. If you have any other questions just let us know and we will be glad to answer them.

goofy14.gif

Keith ;)
Disneyland-Weekly
WDW-87 Disney Villas
99 Wilderness Lodge

Hi!
We just got back from a WDW stay and while there started a Disney Pin collection. I was searching for websites today to learn more about it. Do you have any suggestions?

Hi
I also have been bitten by the "pin bug" and had a chance to go to the soft opening of the World of Disney store in DD and found some great pins and great people to trade with!! You just never know where you'll find that perfect pin!

~Christine~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!