Pin Trading Dismeet ~ PICK A DATE

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! Who is interested in a PIN TRADING DISMEET (really only an excuse to see you all again and chat about Disney, so you don't need to be a PIN HEAD to come!)?

Anyplace different? Or does a Disney Store location sound good again? THANKS ALL! S

UPDATE: What about Sat. March 29, 10am at the Disney Store then off for coffee or RFC early light lunch at 11am when they open? S

I would be interested! :p Maybe we could make it at Yorkdale on a Saturday ... Square One is a little far for me because I don't have my own car and I work Sundays :(

We can also strategize how we can get the Disney Visa into Canada!

Sorry, still venting!

Scratch
:smooth:

It is too bad though. We just seem to never get any of those *perks*.

I'm in and I'll vent with Scratch about the Disney Visa. I think they should at least let us keep the DC if we don't get a Visa.

Either that or all the resorts and tickets should be at par all the time. Anything to help with the exchange rate.

Yorkdale is fine for me for a meet. Square One is ok but Yorkdale is a lot closer for me.

Cdnmickeylover

I'm not a pin collector but I'd go for a meet at Yorkdale!

PINHEADS UNITE! Yorkdale it is! When is a good day for you all? S

If we do a Saturday, I can make it March 29th. Julie will be back and we can see her PICS! Or sometime in April is okay too! Is there a Tim Hortons at Yorkdale? S

Saturday's good for me :p ... There's a Tim Horton's in Yorkdale ... I think its close to the subway. It should be around the corner from the HMV...

Hi ~ April at RFC is a good idea too. Most of us meet for the first time at RFC April 2001 ~ it can be our 2nd anniversary meet! S

i can make it on the 29th at yorkdale but only in the morning, I have to teach at 12:30 - but it's not to far from Yorkdale.
April may also work, depends on the day.

I won't be able to make it on the 29th. I have a guiding commitment. (i'm a Brownie leader)

April is great ~ Other than April 19 and 20 (Easter Weekend) we are free (so far). We can pick a date a little closer or pick it now ~ up to you all!

We went to RFC and Yorkdale DS. Bought more pins. I think I bought over 100 this week. I gave the kids some, so I don't have an accurate count. I can account for 95 pins. 58 are in my collection, 15 saved for each of the kids for surprises during the next trip and 7 doubles for trading. I bought Emily 10 for her collection and gave the kids some others. I am done! I can't figure out a nice way to display the pins. Too many for my lanyards so I pinned my 58 to a long piece of black felt. I'll make a nice presentation in the future. I need to be inspired first.

We were the first ones at the bins a little after 10am this morning. A CM gave us a bunch of extra baskets for sorting. I didn't look at all of the pins, but I managed about 75% of them in about 30 minutes. It started to get busy and our PS were up at the RFC so we went for lunch. It was fun. I feel like I have many pins that I hoped to find. I'll just wait until the next huge 75% off sale to buy more. Chat soon! S

I'm like Tantor and have a Guide commitment for March 29, but some time in April would be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter