Pinocchio Village Haus - lunch review from 9/30/19

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
Hi all,

If some of you aren't familiar with me, I am a local Winter Garden, AP holder, so we head into the parks alot... We really have been going much as its just been to hot... We spent all day 9/30 Park hopping... I will be writing several reviews from the Halloween party and our full day in the parks...

Alrightttty then

For some reason we very rarely stop by here to eat, not sure why.... DH and I figured out it has been years more than 5 so we decided to give it a try...
First off it was lunch time around 1:00 ish.... the place was chaos... So we decided to order, then I would go find a seat... it was that busy... I got some pixie dust, as a lady said are you looking for a table, I was like yes, she was like we have one over by the window looking into Small world... I said oh that would be great... so I followed her over, her DH got up, and said Happy birthday... I had forgotten all about my button... many Thanks for the table, I was so happy to have a table... so I sat down and DH was right there with the food, they were really pumping the food out of the kitchen...

DH decided on the Meat lovers Flatbread - 11.99 ... his thoughts there was quite a bit of meat covering the flatbread, he said it could have used more sauce and cheese... other than that is was just okay, not bad, just okay... his suggestion was that if you like sauce ask for a side of it... for me... I was hot and not really all that hungry so I decided on ordering a "side salad... Antipasto Salad"... 4.79 or 4.99 - Romaine lettuce, Ham, Salami, Provolone cheese, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, in a some type of vinaigrette... the bowl was heaping with ingredients, I thought that it could have used some more dressing but that's a personal preference... overall very good, and the price for the amount of food was very good... 2 drinks... so I do have a complaint... I want to be able to order a large drink... I am willing to pay for it... and I think that most people would be willing to pay the price or if they are on the dinning plan pay a up charge... I had to get back in line and buy another drink... which is crazy, with the amount of people... I had to wait for a drink... If they sold large drinks it would cut down on people standing in line for something as simple as a drink...

Our table was nice sitting there waving at the boats heading into Small World...

I would like to discuss table stalking and manners in the quick serve locations.... When I got up to go get another drink, as I was standing up, I felt someone grab my chair... I looked behind me and this lady was grabbing my chair basically out from underneath me... I grabbed the back of the chair and said we are not finished eating, and we are not leaving yet... well I want my kids to sit at the window I promised them we could... I stated again, we are not finished eating, and we are not leaving... I did not hear what she said under her breath as she walked away, I am pretty sure it was not a Disney friendly word... Not everyone can do everything, when at the world...

I will say that the mobile ordering area was a nightmare... I was standing next ordering my drink, there was a man at the window pleading with them and holding up his phone that he had not gotten his order, and what they were trying to give him was incorrect... and he kept trying to show the CM what he ordered on his phone... and the CM was like well this is what I have, then the line manager got involved , and was well it looks like someone took your order... he was like how can that happen, why would you give my food to someone else... He was like can you just please give me my order that I paid for... and then do whatever it is that you have to do.... then I heard it.... NO... I have to do this and this, in order to get your order corrected...you will have to wait... even the CM standing next to the manager head snapped up, along with several CM standing within ear shot.. I finally got my 1 drink and headed back to sit down, and poor guy was still standing there arguing with the manager...

Overall it was a good experience, and we would return for a quick bite...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter