PinPics - Still current and active?

luv2cruisedisney

DIS Veteran
Haven't been keeping up with my pin collection recently and when I went to update it PinPics seems to be not the site that it used to be.

Could someone update me on it? What's going on? is it still a viable site for trading

TIA :3dglasses

Last edited:
It's still active but there is another alternative, Pin Trading Database.

They changed their system a few years ago; they supposedly got rid of a lot of inactive accounts, but not sure. It's also supposed to have a new website design within the next few months as well since not a lot of people like the new website.

There is no reference site, but the new website is supposed to have that as well.

starry_solo, Thanks for the update. I have seen PTD but I really would rather not have to input all of my pins again if I didn't have to.

Wish they would get it together over at PP

starry_solo, Thanks for the update. I have seen PTD but I really would rather not have to input all of my pins again if I didn't have to.

Wish they would get it together over at PP

It's taking them a long time. The owner(s) have started a new venture of licensing Disney art and selling Disney pins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts