Pins 75% off

vicb

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this is old news but I was at the local Dis. store today and they had lots of pins 75% off, mostly the "magical music moments" series but also x-mas and monthly pins. Some real odds and ends pins too for only .69!!!!! I bought quite a few for trip surprises next time we go.:D

My hubby was at the Disney store on Friday (we also live in Michigan this was the one at Sommerset Mall) and I asked him if there was any good sales. He told me about the sale, but didn't buy any as we don't collect them and didn't see any he really liked.

I told him he should of got a bucnh and we could of traded them with cast members for ones we did like. Still thinking about going back and doing that. Do they trade pins with one bought at DS not only WDW, as long as they don't have it already?

He did see a women buying tons of them, was that you?????

No I was at a different mall. I bought 6 and had the same thought to let my kids trade them at WDW. We found the CM's to be very sweet when trading with kids. I think they only offer what they really are willing to give up. As a matter of fact I wondered if pin trading was the sole job of one CM we encountered at AK, he seemed to just be hanging around the let off area for the safari and trading with kids, not adults.

:D

Just bought 100 pins for traders....with tax and my DC discount it was $108.......That's a savings of $369 dollars......YIPPEEEE....we have great traders for our next trip......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter