Pins from Hong Kong Disneyland?

petitephlox

Mouseketeer
Hi there! I just purchased a booster set from ebay. I thought it would be alright because it was a packaged set (with the backing, etc.), but when it arrived I realized that the colors are off on a few of the pins (it’s a Disney cats booster set and Marie’s eyes are green vs. light blue, Si and Am are missing pupils, etc.). I’ve compared the pins to the pictures on the other pin sites and they are definitely wrong. The price sticker says that the set is from Hong Kong Disneyland. I’m wondering if either a) the person I bought them from sold fakes and threw them into a HKD package or if b) pins from Hong Kong Disneyland can have the wrong colors? Thanks!

Without seeing them, it's hard to tell. I wouldn't have a problem believing that were from Hong Kong. Now, Hong Kong Disneyland on the other hand...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts