Pins-tricks or tips to help keep them attached? My heavier ones keep falling off!

alohamom

DIS Veteran
Does any one here have any tips or tricks to keeping the backs of Disney pins attached?

I have a couple heavier ones that keep falling off because the weigh seems to allow the backing to work itself off.

Does any one here have any tips or tricks to keeping the backs of Disney pins attached?

I have a couple heavier ones that keep falling off because the weigh seems to allow the backing to work itself off.
Have you tried using locking backs?
4103811561046095392.png

We get the pin locks from Amazon in bulk, they're a little 'shorter' so have to watch out that you don't push the pin all the way throw or the pointy end will get you. But waaaaay cheaper than the ones in the park.

We get the pin locks from Amazon in bulk, they're a little 'shorter' so have to watch out that you don't push the pin all the way throw or the pointy end will get you. But waaaaay cheaper than the ones in the park.
Thanks! I just ordered a bag ... and likely the same length as Disney's. (The ad I found compared themselves to the similar but shorter variety.)

I'd been updating my lanyards this week and had gone through two bags of Disney's Locking Pin Backs (~20 backs) and needed a new supply. Whee! This was a grand suggestion. Thx!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!