Pint-sized fanny packs?

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
Does anyone know where I can find a preschooler fanny pack? My daughter is 4 and tiny for her age. I used to have one when my 13 yr old was small, but dont have it anymore and dont remember where I got it. Preferably one with characters of some sort on it. Thanks- we leave in just a few days. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I don't know about a character one (maybe TDS sells those?) but I got my DS a small fanny pack at WalMart last year and it worked perfectly. He has a tiny waist and it worked great--probably cost less than $5.

HTH!

Fisher price makes them, I found them last year at wallmart with the lunchboxes etc. I have also seen them from Oshkosh but only online.

If you have gotten any new barbie stuff lately ore newest "stuff" came with an offer for a fanny pack - I don't remember how much but I thought it was cheap! I think ours came with barbie as rapunzel.

I got two of these and they are perfect - a bit big for my 6yo so I had to tie one knot. They fit a kid size disposable poncho, autograph book and pen and small snack.

I have also seen a Minnie Mouse one at the parks - mgm by the little mermaid and in the contemporary gift shop but the pouch was pretty big and my girls didn't feel comfortable in it.

Good luck
TJ

I got mine on EBAY for my two boys (6 and turning 4 in Disney!) They are really cute with Mickey and friends on them. Paid about $6.00 each. Still had price tags on them from the park. Good Luck!

Wish I had more current advice for you, but . . . When my DD7 was 5 we took her and I wanted a fanny-pack for her in the worst way. Had alot of trouble finding one, but put my shopping-addicted MIL on the hunt and she found a Buzz Lightyear one at the Disney Store. My daughter ended up not wanting to tote the bag around, and it was stored in a closet until a couple of weeks ago. We are now planning our May trip for DD7 and DS4 and I took out the bag last week for my son. He loved it! (Is a huge Buzz fan anyway). I would recommend trying the Disney Store.

Our Disney store does not have them, they told me you can get them at the parks. I am going to try the Big Disney Store at DD(forgot the name)

Out shopping yesterday, our disney store dosen't carry any. Targed had a nice line of Coleman Kids stuff - including fanny packs but they seem to have discontinued it. Bummer 'cause I liked the kid size disposable ponchos.

I did a web search for "barbie kids waist pack" and the one my girls have came up - $8.99 plus s&h. We do like ours due the the size of the pouch and its waterproof plastic.

I did a search for "kids waist packs" and some really cute ones came up. Don't know the company's though.

Good luck I hope you find something.

TJ

I just got back from a Kids Consignment sale where they had quite a few choices of belt bags. I got a pooh one for $.99. We have consignments sales everywhere weekend right now.

vgsmom

I can't remember the name of the store but we bought a minnie mouse fanny pack for my DD in Epcot. It is child size but my DD was 2 at the time and was (still is!) very tiny so we had to use a safety pin to make the strap smaller. I'm sure you will have some luck finding a fanny pack in one of the parks but I would suggest carrying a safety pin with you in case you need to make an "adjustment"!:)

FYI: I ordered and rec'd Coleman jr. fanny pack. It fits my 9 and 10 year olds but not my 6 and 7 year olds (it doesn't adjust small enough for them). I've looked for small ones at Wal-Mart with no luck. I recommend trying them on your child. Many I've tried out do not fit my tiny-waisted kids! I'm still on the look-out. I also agree that under the age of 5 you may have trouble getting your child to wear one anyway...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter