Piper's Practically Perfect PTR..Wish Trip! 3/2-8...Upd Pg 126- TR Link!! Hooray!

Hi PipersMom! We met at the photo shop in Epcot! I hope Piper had a blast at the Christmas Party last week and you have a safe trip home!

I can't wait to read all about Piper's trip and looking forward to pictures! princess:

WoW! Love the pic Maroo! Piper, you must have had a blast and I hope it was the trip of a lifetime! :goodvibes Amanda- I expect you to sleep and then POST, POST, POST!!! :lmao: Need info! :banana::banana::banana:
Travel safe today! We :love: you!!!

Hi, Piper and Amanda!!! Welcome home! Just wanted to let you guys know that we were so glad to meet you Thursday, even if it was brief. Hope your flight home is a little better than the one to Orlando. Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Hi Piper and Amanda! Can't wait to hear all about your adventure! I love the pic posted by Maroo. What a terrific smile on Miss Piper! :love:

I see you Amanda!!! I know you're on already!! HA! :rotfl2: Can't wait huh? :goodvibes Neither can we! Did you have a blast?!?!? I know you did!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :hug::hug::hug: So glad you made it home safely and stuff! Hurray!!! Piper and Amanda are back!!! :banana::banana::hug::hug:

Hi Amanda, I know you are exhausted, I hope you and Piper had a magical trip. Take care of yourself, catch up on your sleep we will be here patiently waiting to read about what happened.

Okay...we are back...you all caught me..my light is on.. :lmao: I couldn't resist. Going to go to bed shortly, but let's just say the majority of the plans went out the window and cruise control took over, it was a very good thing though! I'm not sure when I'll start doing the TR, prob not for a week or so (if I can stand it that long!). Our week was a lot of ups, and very very few downs! Thanks Camille and Maroo for the updates, and thank you all for the welcome homes! :grouphug:

Woo Hoo~~~ Welcome home!~
Rest up and then its time to spill the beans!! I want some details - lol!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter