Piper's Practically Perfect PTR..Wish Trip! 3/2-8...Upd Pg 126- TR Link!! Hooray!

OK! I just went back and read the previous posts and realized I missed a really big post!! :scared1:

Maroo, please forgive me! I'm so sorry. I'm just so greatful that "The Big Guy" made it happen any way. :goodvibes :worship:

I feel so bad I missed this!!
But on the other hand....What an amazing picture!!! :yay: Everyone looks so great together!! If this is what a small part of the DIS family looks like together, imagine what the Peeps Fest family pics will look like?!?!
Now I'm even more excited about going!!! :cloud9: Oooh, I can't get over how great this picture looks!
I'm totally crying...happy tears of course, really happy, happy tears. :love:

Glad to hear you made it home safely. I can't wait to hear about it but not until you are ready.

I've gone back 5 pages, and can't find any pictures posted by maroo!! Help!Where is it???!!! :confused3

Thanks a million!! I thought it would have been on this thread :)

Now I can rest my frantic mind! :rotfl:

Welcome home!! I'm so glad you guys had a great time...it goes soooo fast (too fast I think!). Rest up and then tell us all about it! popcorn:: (waiting (im)patiently for all the pics & news)

Welcome Home Piper & Amanda!! :goodvibes

I can't wait to hear all about your trip! I'm glad you had such a good time!

Thanks for the welcome homes, all! :hug: I doubt I'll be able to wait a week, but it will prob be a few days anyway..(now watch..I'll be posting the first installment tomorrow night..LOL). I have gotten one bag unpacked, going to work on the other here in a few minutes. I'm dreading getting it out of the car..it's the 48 lb one!! Piper has also decided to start her own TR, so we'll see what happens with that!

Melissa..I have a title in my head, believe it or not, but I'm waiting to see if another one comes to mind..the one that keeps nudging just sounds too negative to me!

Welcome home Piper and Amanda!! :hug: Sounds like you had a really great time with very few downs! :goodvibes Can't wait to hear all about it and see all the pictures of fashionista Piper in all her clothes!! :)

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter