Piper's Practically Perfect PTR..Wish Trip! 3/2-8...Upd Pg 126- TR Link!! Hooray!

Welcome home Amanda and Piper.. I Love the pic Maroo posted.. You all look like your having a BLAST!!!! I hope Piper had a ton of pixie dust thrown her way pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Can't wait to hear all about the trip :hug::hug::hug::hug:

I Love the pic Maroo posted..

:)

I can't take credit for the pic - Tim (that's nice) posted it on the wish trippers thread and we copied it over here.

I do have some pics, though......:rolleyes1 Maybe I will roll some out tonight???

So.....

Piper is doing a TR of her own?!?!?! THAT would be so cool!!

Hi girls! We so enjoyed spending the morning at AK with you two! I was looking at our PP pics this morning and Piper with Mickey is just adorable! Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip! :goodvibes

Welcome Home Piper and Amanda! We missed you! Hurry up and post - I'm leaving for Vegas on Tuesday, then I'll never catch up!:goodvibes:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter