Pirate and Princesses Party?

What is the Pirate and Princess party in the D Lounge on the Dream? Is it a meet and greet??

I just got off the Dream & the Pirate & Princess party isn't a meet & greet. You actually would need to get the tickets for that meet & greet (or ours it included Sofia, Jake, and Doc) the morning you get on ship at the port adventures desk. The Pirate & Princess Party is just a little dance party for the kids. There are some photo ops of the kids dancing & interacting with the Jake & Sofia but it's not a line up and take good pictures kind of meet & greet. Hope this helps! If I could figure out how to upload my pics I'd upload some from both.

What day/times were the meet and greets for Jake/Sophia/Doc?
Is it a really short wait if you get a meet ticket or does it just allow you into the atrium to wait in a long anyways? We will be in the parks first and I am trying to decide if it will be easier just to meet them at HS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!