• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirate Cruise Question...

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
My son is 3.5 years old (will be four in January). We are going to WDW in 2 weeks, and it's just him and I now since DH is not going. He wants to go on the Pirate Cruise, and we are working on the potty training thing. I told him if he goes on the potty from now on, that is his reward. My only concern is if he has an "accident" on the cruise. Do you think I could put a pull up on him or is that against the rules? I was also thinking maybe he could do the Grand Adventures In Cooking, or do you think he's too young for that? Any advice is appreciated!! Thanks!

You can put a pull-up on him, no one will check. As long as he can go two hours without an accident he'll be fine. The CMs definitely are not able to help children who are not potty trained.

I think the Pirate Cruise is a much better choice for a 3-year-old, Grand Adventures is more suited to older kids because of what they have them do. My DD did both when she was almost 8 and there were many more small children on the Pirate Cruise and pretty much none under age 6 or so doing Grand Adventures.

Enjoy! :)

I asked this question for both the PC and Wonderland Tea Party and was told no pull-ups allowed. I'm not saying you couldn't sneak one by them, but I decided against that and cancelled my dd's spot at the Tea Party. We're going to take her to 1900 Park Fare while her 2 big brothers do the PC. It also saves us from running to the GF on Tues. and Thurs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter