Pirate Mickey heads? Help!

kristidiaz1

Mouseketeer
Hi there, I was hoping to find a personalized pirate Mickey head design I could use to make some shirts. On a previous trip we had matching ones for a family shirt. That was 4 years ago so my son outgrew his and now we have a 2nd child, so I originally wanted the same design to match me and my husband's shirts that we still have, but the designer doesn't seem to be designing at the moment.

If anyone has something close that would work I would be so grateful! I was looking for one with an orange bandana with white polka dots that says Derek and one with a bright green bandana with white polka dots that says Zack. Our old ones had an earring in 1 ear and the name across the middle of the Mickey head (the face part if you will) I'm not asking anyone to copy another's design, but if I could even get something similar, it's better than nothing..i don't have the know how to do it myself. Thanks so much!

Sounds exactly like ones I have done in the past. When do you need these by?

Hi there, I actually had requested these on your thread with some requests in January. I hadn't heard from you so I responded the other day that I'd try to see if another designer could help...I know you were having technical difficulties and didnt want to add more to your plate. If you could still fulfill my original request that would be amazing, thanks!

Hi there, I actually had requested these on your thread with some requests in January. I hadn't heard from you so I responded the other day that I'd try to see if another designer could help...I know you were having technical difficulties and didnt want to add more to your plate. If you could still fulfill my original request that would be amazing, thanks!
ETA: posted on my original request but trip is Sept 27

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!