• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirates Movie stuff at DL?

Mickiethepooh

DIS Veteran
Can anyone help me? I was just at Dis World and Nothing whatsoever from the Pirates movie I told them they REALLY BLEW IT BIG TIME on merchandising, and since they made to the movie to promote the park this makes no sense to me. Anyway I was told at DW that DL had some merchandise but they did not.
Can ANYONE who has been to DL recently tell me if they have anything from the movie and if so where can they be contacted by phone?
I managed to get a couple of movie posters and some stills online but would like other stuff as well if possible.
thanks so much for any assistance.
Mickie

Barbossa: "So what now, Jack Sparrow ? Will it be it two immortals locked in an epic battle until Judgment Day and trumpets sound, em?" [from Pirates of the Caribbean, Curse of the Black Pearl]

Ya know when I was there on all three trips over the last 5 months I saw no pirates movie merchandise. I agree with you the totally blew it on merchandising for that movie! But it'll be out on DVD on Dec 2!!!

I was at DL last month and can't recall seeing anything from the movie and my teen was looking. They did however have a neat exhibit of props and costumes from the movie up in the Disney Gallery that the kids enjoyed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter