Pirates Online Free Preview Weekend

KrazyPete

skeleton
I thought this deserved it's own thread to make sure people didn't miss it. If you are on a basic account and your free trial has expired you get another free weekend this week. There an event for paid accounts too. Here's the announcement from PiratesOnline.com:

- August 15 - August 18 (The event ends at Noon, Pacific Time)
- 50% off Customizable items for Unlimited Access Members
- Basic Access Players get a FREE preview of Unlimited Access

Basic Access Players preview Unlimited Access for FREE and explore what the Caribbean has to offer. Buy that special ship you've had your eye on, customize your Pirate, purchase advanced weaponry and build your arsenal!

Unlimited Access Crew members, you too can reap the good fortune spreading through the Caribbean. During this same weekend, all Customization items are 50% off! Start saving your gold and dress your Pirate in all new threads, ink and jewels! Be warned, these rewards be available only for a limited time.

I hope to see all you cheapskates on the open seas this weekend! pirate:

Maybe this will be a good weekend to plan some guild battles! if we can get our new DisCrew together that is!:dance3:
unless you rather just have a fashion show.:scared:

Maybe this will be a good weekend to plan some guild battles! if we can get our new DisCrew together that is!:dance3:
unless you rather just have a fashion show.:scared:

I was thinking "Cute or Boot." We could all gather outside a tailor shop. Then, when the game leader says, "go" we all run inside, change then run back out and line up for judging. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter