piratesmom is that SIX cans of 14 oz beans

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
Am I reading that right is that SIX cans of 14oz beans...? TIA Marianne :earsgirl: :wave:

Well, I'm not Piratesmate, but I did try that recipe and I can tell you that I used 5 cans of beans. I did buy 6, but the pork roast I had was bigger than the recipe called for so I put less beans in. There were a lot of beans, but they were good!

I'm sure Piratesmate will get back to us on this.

Yup! I know it sounds nuts, but everyone here really likes this. We aren't big meat eaters - except for DS who is still in that young-male-inhale-meat phase! ;) so we usually have enough leftovers for another meal. I forgot to mention that - sorry! DD likes the beans so much, that she also has them for an after school snack the 3rd day - when there's no meat left.

Of course when I don't make anything to eat with the pork & beans, there isn't all that much left . . .
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter