Pix of CBR Pirate Room - KING Bed?

disneyfan1992

Mouseketeer
We just booked a trip for this Fall and the system let us select the Pirate room - standard view, King Bed.

I think all the pictures I have seen of the Pirate rooms show 2 double beds.

Does anyone have any King Bed pictures of this CBR section of the resort?

Thank you.

We just booked a trip for this Fall and the system let us select the Pirate room - standard view, King Bed.

Thank you.

Also, the pirate rooms cost more than the other rooms in case you weren't aware.

Thank you.
There is no such thing as a king-size bed in the Pirate rooms. It is not available. Each room is available ONLY with 2 double-beds. Sorry ....:confused3

hmmm - OK - that's strange.

I definitely paid more for the pirate section, but it let us select a King Bed.

I'll have to call Disney and find out.

I don't mind paying for an upgrade to a King Bed - its just my husband and I - but I don't want to pay for Pirate room upgrade too if its not available.

Does anyone know how much extra a King Bed should be in the "normal" part of the CBR? I want to make sure I am charged correctly.

hmmm - OK - that's strange.

I definitely paid more for the pirate section, but it let us select a King Bed.

I'll have to call Disney and find out.

I don't mind paying for an upgrade to a King Bed - its just my husband and I - but I don't want to pay for Pirate room upgrade too if its not available.

Does anyone know how much extra a King Bed should be in the "normal" part of the CBR? I want to make sure I am charged correctly.

I believe paying for a "King" bed is an extra $25 a night. If you pay for a pirate room, it is $25 extra per night. If you pay for a "preferred room" it is an extra $25 per night. If this is wrong, I am sure someone will correct me.

I believe paying for a "King" bed is an extra $25 a night. If you pay for a pirate room, it is $25 extra per night. If you pay for a "preferred room" it is an extra $25 per night. If this is wrong, I am sure someone will correct me.
You've got the right idea. The exact amount varies depending on the season.

Preferred location costs about $25 extra per night.

So does king-size bed.

So does water view.

So does Pirate room.

And, in the ONLY example at CBR where Disney allows you to pay for 2 upgrades simultaneously, the water view rooms in the Pirate section cost about $50 extra per night.

I'm learning a lot here, thank you everyone.

We're going during the "slow" time in mid-Sept when rates are at the lowest I believe.

Didn't realize I could pay for preferred location and water location too in addition to king bed.

Thanks again.

I'm learning a lot here, thank you everyone.

We're going during the "slow" time in mid-Sept when rates are at the lowest I believe.

Didn't realize I could pay for preferred location and water location too in addition to king bed.

Thanks again.
I just want to make sure I didn't confuse you ...

You can only pay for (and thus you can only reserve and guarantee) ONE of those options. You CAN'T reserve and pay for a preferred location room with a king-size bed. You CAN'T reserve and pay for a water view room with a king-size bed. You CAN'T reserve and pay for a water view room in a preferred location building.

You can reserve and pay for only one of those categories. Choose the one you want to guarantee, and then REQUEST the other ... there are a number of rooms that fit two and even three categories ... SOMEONE is gonna get lucky and get those combo rooms, so it can't hurt to try!

It's slightly different with the Pirate rooms ... in that section ONLY, you can pay the upgrade for the Pirate room AND ALSO pay for a second upgrade for a water view room with in that section.

Thanks for clarifying, CleveRocks. I was misunderstanding.

I will stick with paying for the King Bed upgrade and call Dis to request (but no guarantee) for preferred location and water view.

Maybe we'll be one of the lucky ones and get all 3 features. If not, then at least we'll have the bigger bed!

Again, appreciate your help.

Thanks for clarifying, CleveRocks. I was misunderstanding.

I will stick with paying for the King Bed upgrade and call Dis to request (but no guarantee) for preferred location and water view.

Maybe we'll be one of the lucky ones and get all 3 features. If not, then at least we'll have the bigger bed!

Again, appreciate your help.
When you call, make sure you DON'T have a Pirate room booked ... because if you go Pirate, you can't have the king bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter