Pix of King Bed at CBR in "regular" section?

disneyfan1992

Mouseketeer
Hi, I found via my other post that there are no King beds in the new pirate section.

So, does anyone have any pixs of what a regular room King bed would look like at CBR?

I thought there was a "Nemo" section now too (in addition to the pirate section). Could the King bed be located in the Nemo section?

I've never stayed at this resort - always POR. So I'm not familiar with the layout, etc.

Thanks again everyone for your help.

Hi, I found via my other post that there are no King beds in the new pirate section.

So, does anyone have any pixs of what a regular room King bed would look like at CBR?

I thought there was a "Nemo" section now too (in addition to the pirate section). Could the King bed be located in the Nemo section?

I've never stayed at this resort - always POR. So I'm not familiar with the layout, etc.

Thanks again everyone for your help.

Any room that is not a pirate room, has a "mild" Nemo motif to it--bedspread and border on the walls. There are no other "themes" in the rooms.

Here are a couple from our room last year in Aruba Section.

3CKingRoom2.jpg

3BKingRoom.jpg

Thanks, Pooks!

The room looks similar to POR layout on the Mansion side. Furniture looks similar too. Good to know. Appreciate the help!

Thanks, KatMark, for clarifying that Nemo "theme". I was thinking it was all out decorating like pirate rooms. Appreciate your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter