Pixar Pier conversion

Deener23

Earning My Ears
I can't seem to find any news on what will happen to King Triton's Carousel or The Little Mermaid rides at DCA once the conversion to Pixar Pier happens. Does anyone have any idea of what they might to with these 2 rides? Move the carousel closer to TLM and make it a small area of its own?

I can't seem to find any news on what will happen to King Triton's Carousel or The Little Mermaid rides at DCA once the conversion to Pixar Pier happens. Does anyone have any idea of what they might to with these 2 rides? Move the carousel closer to TLM and make it a small area of its own?
Mermaid is staying. The Carousel is said to change as pictured in the concept art.

The carousel is supposed to be re-themed to Toy Story, from concept art it seems to be themed around Jessie.
Little Mermaid will remain untouched. The Pixar Pier conversion will only extend to the end of the California Screamin' coaster. So everything from Silly Symphony Swings around through Little Mermaid will remain as is, just given a new name for the area of Paradise Park.

I'll miss the King Triton's CArousel. I was hoping htey would move it over near the Little Mermaid ride (but don't ask me exactly where).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter