Pixar Pier details

Sounds like a new kiddie ride at the west end of the Incredicoaster.

Will the replacement for Ariel's Grotto be a character meal?

Surely DLR won't be without a princess character meal. I wonder what they have planned.

Silly symphony swings and Mickey’s fun wheel are surviving, so I’m all for Pixar Pier

R.I.P. Cove Bar Lobster Nachos

IMG_9930.JPG

The Inside Out ride looks to be a copy of Flik's Flyers. I'm actually surprised a lot is staying under the name of "Paradise Park." As much as I love the movies featured, I still think this is a terrible idea

The Inside Out ride looks to be a copy of Flik's Flyers. I'm actually surprised a lot is staying under the name of "Paradise Park." As much as I love the movies featured, I still think this is a terrible idea
It seems kinda lazy. Like im all for Pixar being in the parks, but their properties deserve more than overlays and off the shelf rides

Copy or maybe the same ride rethemed ;)

Silly Symphony Swings is down for refurbishment till TBD. Does anyone know anything as far as why its down? Is it possible another Retheming?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter