Pixar Place Superthread

I agree with DizMe, they need to do better than that. Nine days for such a drastic change is not acceptable. I would also nicely push for GCH, as you are losing the more direct Pixar Place to DCA entrance being at DLH (sure, it's still close, but not the same).

ETA: I agree with your other concerns too...DLH hasn't been updated in quite some time and slides are down. GCH is a newer refresh and won't have slides down.
If the CM who answers doesn't know anything, ask nicely to be transferred to a senior lead (or whatever the upper level is for customer service). The entry-level CM that answers your call will have to go to the higher-ups anyway, so you may as well see if you can talk to them yourself. Calmly explain your circumstances, your disappointment with the situation and the way it has been handled (since your trip is almost here). Tell them that in the circumstances you feel that X type room at GCH is a fair compensation.

What I have done in the few cases when I've had a situation like this is to start out pleasant and positive. You can suggest what you think is fair, saying something like how you appreciate that they are trying to make sure the visit is magical. If they come back with the GCH deal, get their name, thank them very much and give them good feedback. Maybe it'll help the next person down the line. If that doesn't work, then you'll have to decide how far you want to go with it, but hopefully the nice approach works.

Hi. I'm interested in staying on the club level in August when we go. Is that on the third floor? the rooms also on the same floor?

Thanks.

Just back from a quick one night stay at Pixar and my cousin and I loved it so much! The theming is amazing, the staff was great, our room and view were awesome! We had a park view and it was just awesome! The special entrance into DCA was great as well! We ate breakfast at Great Maple and it was delish! I highly recommend this place!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter