Pixar Related Artist Pogo Comes Out As A Homophobe

Not really sure where to post this but it seems that the popular Youtube artist Pogo, who has a business relationship with Pixar and became famous for re-cutting Disney and Pixar movies with dance music, does not like the LGBTQ community very much. Kind of depressing really.

http://www.joemygod.com/2018/05/31/...sgusting-and-celebrates-pulse-massacre-video/
Well that’s disgusting.

A guy at my job got fired for saying something similar about the pulse shooting literal days after it happened. Hopefully Disney/Nickelodeon do the same for this

God bless...sounds like a major house cleaning needs to take place at Pixar now.

I don't know that you can link this to broader issues at Pixar. Any company with more than a few hundred employees is going to have at least a couple of employees with somewhat troubling inner lives.

I doubt there are many people over 25 who haven't at one point been caught off guard when someone they've known for a while suddenly expresses an opinion that seems way out of left field.

I just wanted to join specifically to call out that the source article has one glaring error. Pogo (as he's called) was never a Pixar artist, nor was he an employee of the studio. He was contracted through Disney marketing nine years ago to do a remix of two songs (Up and Toy Story 3)...as part of a marketing campaign. That is all. I felt the need to chime in because of this glaring error in the article that shouldn't incorporate Pixar in any way. That being said, his words are sickening and as much as he's entitled to his free speech, so am I for looking away and hoping I never hear or see from him again. I hope he has a fun time dealing with the backlash of words.

Fortunately based on what I has seen through quick research, his association with Pixar seems to be minimal at best.

Recent events have shown Disney does not mess around with this kind of thing!

This person had such a minimal and long ended relationship with Pixar, I don’t see why their name needs to be in this at all. Even the article’s author acknowledged that and removed Pixar from the title.

This has nothing to do with Pixar or their views.

Just to be clear, I never said he was a Pixar employee. I said he was Pixar related, which he is. He got millions of views and became popular for remixing songs with Pixar and Disney content. He also was contracted by Pixar to do 2 special mixes. So, yes, he is Pixar related. I do not think Pixar or Disney has any responsibility with respect to this whatsoever. My reference to Pixar was just to give the context of how people may know this guy. I was personally very sad to see the video as I had really enjoyed listening to his Pixar and Disney remixes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter