Pixie Dust misfire!

Ethanandyclaire

Earning My Ears
Last summer when I went to buy Tables in a Wonderland, a very nice cast member at AK Guest Services pixie dusted me an extra 2 months on TIW. He even went to get approval to do it. I was so excited because it would allow me to use it during our short stays before and after our cruise this summer. I bought it in a June 2019. The whole time I used it, I did not realize that he set it to expire 8/31/19 instead of 8/31/20. My upcoming trip is In July. Do I have any recourse? It was an honest mistake, but having it fixed to end one year later would be in June. It would not help for July. Is there someone I should call, or should I just let it go?

I would call them/go to member services and just tell them the truth. They can see in the computer when it was purchased and I am sure you will be fine. Good luck,

I agree that you can at least try. I just don’t know if you will get it to end in August still. But it should at least be good until the end of July, unless things have changed.

The last one I bought in July 2017 expired at the end of August, 2018...so 13 months,

I would also have a copy of your CC transaction as back up.

I agree that you can at least try. I just don’t know if you will get it to end in August still. But it should at least be good until the end of July, unless things have changed.

The last one I bought in July 2017 expired at the end of August, 2018...so 13 months,

I would also have a copy of your CC transaction as back up.
My most recent TIW is good for only 12 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter