Pixie Dust, or Pixie MOUNTAIN? A Grand (Roy) Disney TR *NEW TR LINK 8/11!*

Doing some much delayed catching up here!

IMG_1595.JPG

Which someone in our group has now deemed the plague donut lol. Diseased or not it was so delicious that I had it another day too! I can't remember the name but I believe it was something along the lines of the Rose Gold donut.

Haha that looks like the pimple popper donut. I can't watch those shows on TV. I am so grossed out. But I would eat this donut.
IMG_1607.JPG

I had tried booking this tour for us last November, and in both January and February but this sucker sells out FAST! Lucky for me Jenny happened to check on day and found availability, she texted me and viola! We were in :goodvibes Unfortunately no pictures guys because the entire 1 hour tour is "backstage", and if you've ever done a tour before you know that no pictures at all are allowed back there. Disappointing, but the tour was not! We went back to the rhino enclosure where we learned lots about how they're taken care of, how they live in AK, the conservation efforts of Disney and around the world to save them, how they're called in each night off the savanna, and most importantly we got to pet a rhino!!!! So very cool; the white rhinos are very friendly and love the attention. I am definitely planning on booking this for our NYE trip this year, I'd try for July but I know the boys will complain about standing in the heat for an hour.

This is why my sister missed CG brunch! She is not a big foodie and doesn't drink so I think she wouldn't have enjoyed the brunch as much as we did.

I totally bought this tank top you're wearing!

Yum delicious. So at Artist Point on this trip we got some mushroom bisque and I'm thinking it may be this soup? It was delicious, but I haven't had the original soup so I'm not sure, but I am pretty sure it has to be it as it looked like it!

We were also waiting for the majority of the EPIC gang to finish their dinner at 'Ohana and head over to us; once they were on their way we made our way outside to Geyser Point. You guys should have seen the poor GP CM's face when she asked "how many" and I said "table for......30?" I thought she was going to tell me to have a Disney day 💩 Slightly off topic, not too sure about the new Boards look but I am liking some of the new emojis 💩

Good job guys! I was so surprised you were able to get such great seating out by the water with the great view of the Electric Water Parade!
I haven't had a chance to play with the new Emojis so I'm going to do so now:
🥑🥨🍔🌭🍩pooh:💩

Haha she's stealing @missjackiemcg 's drink!

This was one of my favorites as my grandparents used to always have them around and I don't see them anymore. FYI I checked Amazon when I got home and I can have them shipped - from Canada - but no place local to me carries them! So I'll be placing an order with Fallon soon lol

BTW I got my giant case of Chunky Bars from amazon, and they are so good. Now I'm becoming addicted to chocolate again!

Speaking of gifts, those of you reading multiple EPIC reports probably know this already but the ears Jackie is wearing were made for all of us by the super sweet @Chrystmasangel who also made us the cutest pot holder; I'm going to take a picture and post it in my next update as it's currently hanging on my fridge. And of course our EPIC Trip buttons you can see if my sideways picture of Kari were designed by @chunkymonkey's sister and brought to us by our own Billie @Elevationist . We were all certainly feeling the love with the gifts!

I love all the stuff we got on our trip!! 💕

We only decided on BMG 3 days prior and before getting those tickets Steve was trying to get us to Disney for the holiday weekend......yup totally last minute, but airfare stopped that. What it didn't stop was us booking a 4 night trip for the 2 of us for September! That will be trip #5 of 7 this year for me :Pinkbounc and we'll be at the G-Flo for the 2nd time. And no, we didn't book the Roy Suite unfortunately lol. So our next trip is in July with the boys and then the two of us Sept. 14-18th for the F&W Festival ::yes::
Awesome!! Did you say 7 trips this year?? You'll practically be a Florida resident!
Whoo! I believe @kastoney was the last of the EPIC group to arrive and man was I glad to finally see my friend again :love2: In addition to our first meeting way back at the pre-ROL super popular Jungle Book show Steve and I were lucky enough to hang with the sly family Stone a couple times when our trips overlapped in 2017 and I had treated Kari and Casey to the pleasure that is Chris on a trip to Maryland too. This visit was long overdue!
Sweet! I can only imagine the hilarity that ensued!
Anyway while we refueled on the adult beverages and waited for the rest of the gang we were awarded with a table down by the water! Eventually that resulted in this picture from my first (re) post:
Great picture! :goodvibes
Speaking of gifts, those of you reading multiple EPIC reports probably know this already but the ears Jackie is wearing were made for all of us by the super sweet @Chrystmasangel who also made us the cutest pot holder; I'm going to take a picture and post it in my next update as it's currently hanging on my fridge. And of course our EPIC Trip buttons you can see if my sideways picture of Kari were designed by @chunkymonkey's sister and brought to us by our own Billie @Elevationist . We were all certainly feeling the love with the gifts!
So nice!

The kids had SIX days off as their unused snow days were tacked on to their regular Memorial Day break so we spent one day in the city seeing Blue Man Group and having dinner in Little Italy. I'd seen BMG in Orlando before but it was the first time for the rest of the family and it was a hit.
6 days, that is crazy!!!! We have to just eat the days if we don't use them and they build in 20!!!!

We only decided on BMG 3 days prior and before getting those tickets Steve was trying to get us to Disney for the holiday weekend......yup totally last minute, but airfare stopped that. What it didn't stop was us booking a 4 night trip for the 2 of us for September! That will be trip #5 of 7 this year for me :Pinkbounc
I'm beginning to think Steve's "problem" may be worse than yours :earboy2:

IMG_1666.JPG

Just call this my attempt at an artsy pictures since I can't seem to flip it :headache: and we were counting down the minutes until this lady Ubered into our group:
Or just call it their world was getting ready to be turned upside down thanks to the arrival of yours truly.

Whoo! I believe @kastoney was the last of the EPIC group to arrive and man was I glad to finally see my friend again :love2:
:love::love::love:

Slightly off topic, not too sure about the new Boards look but I am liking some of the new emojis 💩
Oh this could so get us in trouble 💩💩💩💩💩💩

IMG_1679.JPG

(more classy pictures guys
Always keeping' it classy!!! Nothing beats an aluminum can and plastic glass.

Love my Lites!! Sorry we didn't have one together, @kastoney :)
Me too!!!! I'm totally a Miller girl. Jason is in the garage brewing some of his fancy beer as I type and I'm chillin on the deck with the tastiest brew I know.
:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

Tomorrowland we all rode Buzz where I kicked some @Elevationist butt:
Remind me if we ever get to hang out again(longer), you don't want to play me in BLY. Ive gotten GH many times and double GH 3(?) times ;)

HEY now!!!! Some things are meant to be kept a secret...LOL!!!!!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
I thought what happens in Disney stays in Disney, but then again, this is an extension of Disney.
:lmao:

I'm still so salty that I had to miss this!
Me too. Although I wasn't officially part of the EGT, when I heard about this, I so wanted to be able to tag along.

I think the trip report section particularlly creates these friends. You get to really know the people writing them. And I would never have imagined this being true but it is! Kari just extended her trip so we can spend some time together... But I guess you know that, as you extended it for her! ha. Gwen and Casey are becoming the next generation disers
You are exactly right...that's why it's like meeting an old friend when you actually meet. Very cool!

I have a feeling I am going to forget whos I am reading at some point!
I have that problem. Or figuring out how far behind you are. I sometimes don't remember who I am, so it makes it very challenging. :rotfl2:

Last edited:
Trying to catch up as well, especially as I try to get used to the new look of the DIS! I hate change lol

and not for the last time this trip, nachos!

Those nachos looked really good! I am often leary of ordering nachos because I find a lot of times you end up with too much dry chip and not enough toppings...this looked like a good ratio of toppings though!!

Loving reading about the epic trip and seeing so many DISfriends! I just can't imagine how much fun that must have been!

That will be trip #5 of 7 this year for me :Pinkbounc and we'll be at the G-Flo for the 2nd time. And no, we didn't book the Roy Suite unfortunately lol. So our next trip is in July with the boys and then the two of us Sept. 14-18th for the F&W Festival ::yes::
giphy.gif

Dang, girl. Teach me your ways.

Such a fun night at TL and GP! My husband and I loved GP when we were there in August, it has such a chill vibe.

Looks like a fun night!
It was the first time for me and Kari that ALL of us were together and it was pretty freakin' awesome! It was funny when the boat of 'Ohana dinner folks got there; just so many "HI's!" and hugs all around but nobody had to really introduce themselves because we all knew who everyone was from DIS pictures lol

😎
I love Hershey Drops, they used to have them at home but stopped. I brought 4 bags back from Orlando.
Hershey drops lol we call them Hershey Kisses! You should go to Hershey Park in Pennsylvania, you'd be in heaven!

Wow! That's a thing? That's kind of nice and totally would have been enough time for a quick WDW trip!
I know >:( That's why I told him when found out which was in early April! But you know, men don't listen so he didn't actually HEAR me until 2 days before their break began.............

I believe that's called, "fashionably late." ::yes::
I think she did that on purpose just to look cool 😎

Such a great night :love:
It was my favorite until we got to the next night and the next!

Yep, they were so good, I believe I ordered them 2 nights in a row...😊
LOL so did I!

I ADORE this soup!
I fell in love with it a couple years ago and was near devastated when I heard AP was closing. Yes I say closing because to me it's gone.....the problems us Disney fans have lol. But I was so relieved when I found out they 'd still have it at TL!

This is hysterical! I'm sure it's rare to have such a large group - but they certainly rewarded you with a great spot! It looks like SO much fun! What a great group picture!
I'm sure it is! I felt bad for her but yes we got one of the best tables and we didn't even seem to scare away the guests near us! I guess we didn't look as tough as we thought we did 😂

Wow! I've heard some folks mention the gifts, but how amazing that people created (and then packed!) that many gifts! What a wonderful group of people.
I felt bad I didn't bring anything except my awesomeness because I too was truly amazed at the generosity
💕
Loved the pictures from the EPIC trip!
Thanks! I wish I'd taken even more!

Finally made it here and am all caught up! Somehow I ended up over 10 pages behind again!
Yay, hi Ariana! I'm happy you're here again! It's hard enough updating our own TR's, forget reading ALL the other EPICness around!

It was so great meeting you too! You were one of the DISer that I felt I didn't get enough time to chat with. There were just so many of us and just not enough time to get to know everyone
Yes I feel the same about you; it's just the logistics and time associated with traveling with such a large group. I think it was inevitable that we'd break into smaller groups and then some of us knew others already so those folks stuck together, but the next time we find ourselves there at the same time we shall MAKE time to get MORE time!

Jackie and I felt bad leaving so early that night but we got up that morning to do EMH at MK and were dragging at that point.
Totally understandable :thumbsup2

What!!!! no no no! I don't know what we would do if our school did that! That's a whole week of school!!!
Tell me about it :rolleyes: They give us 5 snow days and when we don't use them all we get them back. Since we only used 3 we got 2 back and they tacked them on to Memorial Weekend when they already had Fri-Mon. But other districts by us don't get their snow days back, do you not either?

First, it was so nice to talk to you this morning :) Thanks for answering the phone!! and for helping me in my momentary panic!
Always nice to talk to you and of course you are welcome!

I was so jealous when I saw this picture later!! I wish we had been able to stay and hang out longer!!
Um, you mean jealous like when I saw all the VIP tour pictures??????

Me and DH will be in Disney the same time as you in September! We're there 9/9-9/17! Maybe we'll see you guys around!
WHOO then we should try making a point to say hi! It would be a DIS sacrilege not to lol. I'm behind on your and everyone else's reports, where are you staying?

I definitely plan on DH and I having dinner in the territory lounge when we stay at Boulder Ridge in December! I need me some mushroom bisque soup!!
Definitely!! And if it happens to be a chilly night out it'll be even better :goodvibes The nachos and pretzel dip there are awesome too!

Doing some much delayed catching up here!
:wave: I need to catch up everywhere as usual............

Haha that looks like the pimple popper donut. I can't watch those shows on TV. I am so grossed out.
OMG :hyper: that's even better than the plague donut! We do watch that show but I cringe the whole way through

I totally bought this tank top you're wearing!
I've wanted it since my DIS friend Whitney wore it last year one day when we went to AK together

Yum delicious. So at Artist Point on this trip we got some mushroom bisque and I'm thinking it may be this soup?
Yes it's the same soup I've heard! I have a feeling we're going to be eating there on our Oct work trip so if they don't change the menu again I'll know for sure

BTW I got my giant case of Chunky Bars from amazon, and they are so good. Now I'm becoming addicted to chocolate again!
:laughing:
Awesome!! Did you say 7 trips this year?? You'll practically be a Florida resident!
Haha yes, and Steve asked the same thing the other day - he's like HOW many trips??? But he's been/will be on 6 of the 7!

6 days, that is crazy!!!! We have to just eat the days if we don't use them and they build in 20!!!!
Damn 20? Well that makes sense that you don't get them back, we only get 5 and then get back whatever we don't use. If we use MORE than 5 they get days taken off their spring break so teachers technically aren't supposed to make vacation plans for the break.

I'm beginning to think Steve's "problem" may be worse than yours :earboy2:
:laughing: It All Started With A Husband.............

Oh this could so get us in trouble 💩💩💩💩💩💩
Stop talkin' 💩

Remind me if we ever get to hang out again(longer), you don't want to play me in BLY. Ive gotten GH many times and double GH 3(?) times ;)
lol I normally do horrible at this and I told Billie that, I just happened to get lucky and hit something that gave me a ton of points, like 3x! By the way it was great to meet you!

I sometimes don't remember who I am, so it makes it very challenging. :rotfl2:
🤣
Trying to catch up as well, especially as I try to get used to the new look of the DIS! I hate change lol
Hey Kathy! I'm STILL getting used to the upgrades and really except for new fun emojis I don't think I like it but I'm with you on change. Keep everything the same forever lol!

Those nachos looked really good! I am often leary of ordering nachos because I find a lot of times you end up with too much dry chip and not enough toppings...this looked like a good ratio of toppings though!!
I hear ya, I could eat nachos every day. These definitely had enough toppings to go around for every chip and of the both times I got them there weren't too many dry chips!

Such a fun night at TL and GP! My husband and I loved GP when we were there in August, it has such a chill vibe.
🤣
We've been to GP so many times and I truly love it; we've eaten there with the boys, had drinks with friends, had drinks ourselves. Love how you can see the EWP and HEA from down there too and I actually like watching all the families come down right before the fireworks. All around a great place! And then if it's too cold or crowded Territory Lounge is fabulous too.

We were also waiting for the majority of the EPIC gang to finish their dinner at 'Ohana and head over to us; once they were on their way we made our way outside to Geyser Point. You guys should have seen the poor GP CM's face when she asked "how many" and I said "table for......30?"
oh boy! Well at least they gave us a good place to be able to have people stand around and relax!
Hi guys! It was so great to finally meet so many DIS'ers for the first time at this point like these gals and @Lesley Wake, @fallonkendra and her DH Luke and @LindseyJo22 and @ArielSRL, whom I've been "talking" to longer than most on the boards
Yeah, I also cut out early! Too tired from the previous days!

NEVER!!!! I seriously would be sooo mad if that happened! Of course, our school doesn't even build in any snow days, soooo there is that. We had zero snow days this year!
I guess you're far enough south for that? There are some neighboring districts that don't get the unused days back but I think every district in NY has snow days built in lol

oh boy! Well at least they gave us a good place to be able to have people stand around and relax!
Yup we wanted a table by the water and we got it! It was the best place to put such a large group :)

Holy it's been awhile! I wanted to bang this out quick before our July trip (in 22 days) but work and a stupid sinus infection have gotten the better of me so I'm going to give you a super condensed version of the rest of the trip :thumbsup2 If you start jonesing for more EPICness and you aren't already following all my friends EPIC reports just go ahead and find one or two!

MAY THE 4TH (be with you even when you aren't a SW fan)

Today was Steve's first full day and we were starting off in the MK along with Jenny @Jenny Sanders and her DH Joe! Pretty much all the EPIC trippers were at HS except us non huge SW fans :duck:Jenny had generously added myself and then Steve to their BOG breakfast so while we did run a bit late, we finally got there after I spent some time booking FP's for our July trip-but only for Steve and the boys because I had meant to upgrade my ticket to an AP before this point and didn't
>:( It's not like I'm a travel agent or anything and do crap like this for tons of other people almost every day or anything! But no worries, later on that day I was able to add myself to ALL our July FP's which included FOP on 2 different days, SDD and 7DMT 🕺 Breakfast was good! I have no pictures! I do have a picture of us after meeting up with our partners in Disney crime Kari @kastoney and Kelly @buzzrelly, on line for HM:

IMG_1922 (1).JPG

Since I don't have pics from around the park except for one involving a picture that falls into the previously mentioned category of "not ready for prime time", please allow me to share PP pics from our favorite rides :thanks:

WHOO Kelly and I on 7DMT

7Dme.jpeg

With the rest of the gang behind us. Notice Kari eagerly telling Steve how thankful she is that his wife is on this trip; even blowing him a kiss in appreciation for allowing me to go and thereby making her dreams come true:

7dkari.jpeg

Splash fun:🌞

epicsm.jpeg

Surprisingly I was the only female not covered in plastic! Those shower caps in the WL rooms really came in handy for anyone who didn't have a poncho or jacket, right @kastoney ? By the way it was only about 101 degrees today so totally normal for @buzzrelly to have on a long sleeve jacket! Like 30 minutes after were got off Splash I looked at her with sweat pooling in some of my "not ready for prime time" places and was like, "WHY are you still wearing that jacket????" 🌞🔥🤮

Now the super fun new HM shot that nobody seems to know the location of:

hmsteve.jpeg

Serious conversation? Yelling at me for playing "musical ride partners" all morning and finally agreeing to ride something with him? Telling me he doesn't care how much I like this ride, THIS time the ghost is following HIM home?

While I'm on a pp roll let me take you back to DAH 2 nights before and share a gem I previously omitted; again I share this because I love you all:

tink.jpeg

I have NO idea what I'm doing or saying or what she's doing but it's certainly an interesting photo! I have to say I thought Tink was so fun just as I did Birthday Mickey and Minnie and I want to meet them both again. I think Tink would have fun with the boys!

I don't have any pics but I gave Kelly and Jenny and Joe their first experience on the Liberty Belle and unfortunately we were invaded by love bugs. I've been down there during love bug season before but this was horrible and the boat was like infested with them. Don't think Kelly will be riding the Liberty Belle again lol!

Our afternoon was spent at Epcot for what was mine and Steve's first (and unfortunately only) visit to this years F&G festival! The 6 of us went over together but split up on the monorails as many from our EPIC group were meeting in WS to being eating/drinking around the world but Steve and I needed to being eating and drinking BEFORE we hit WS so off to find sustenance closer to the entrance we went! Unfortunately it started to POUR shortly after we arrived; fortunately we were super close to the Odyssey building so we ran in there. I'd been texting with Melinda @pepperandchips so her and her DH "R" were first to join us at a table and slowly our EPIC group began trickling in.

The EPIC Girls' Trip "Where's Waldo" picture: how many DIS'ers and their family members can you find?

lesley1.jpg

While taking up many spaces in the Odyssey waiting out the rain, I tried my first festival offerings:
  • Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-fennel Salad, Remoulade and Smoked Paprika Oil (pictured above) – $6.00

IMG_1697.JPG

I love fried green tomatoes which you do not find on menus in the Northeast and even though Melinda SWEARS hers were good the day before, mine were sadly soggy. The coating just kind of meshed in to the mushy tomato so even with the sauce it wasn't a good consistency.

This on the other hand, WAS good:
Cider Flight with
  • Original Sin Brewery Black Widow Hard Cider, New York, NY
  • Florida Beer Company Caribé Strawberry Rose Hard Cider, Cape Canaveral, FL
  • 3 Daughters Brewing Key Lime Apple Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL

IMG_1698.JPG

With somebody's one in the back :drinking1 there were several of us at the table partaking in the cider during the probably 90 minutes we held court in the Odyssey and I don't know if it was one of @cinderkelly's kids, or hers, or Kari's, or who's it was but my big girl cup was of the Black Widow cider (dark one) because that was my favorite. The strawberry (middle) was super good too and while I certainly didn't let the key lime go to waste it was my least favorite of the 3.

At my picture limit so continued in next post!

Attachments

• sarahm.jpeg
    sarahm.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 4
Surprisingly I was the only female not covered in plastic! Those shower caps in the WL rooms really came in handy for anyone who didn't have a poncho or jacket, right @kastoney ?

LOL! This is by FAR one of my favorite pics from the entire trip!!!!!

I hope you're feeling better! That sucks to be sick in the summer!!! Can I say suck or is it a forbidden word on the Dis????:rotfl2:

We were in the Odyssey so long and everyone was eating the limited dishes there. Since the tomatoes didn't fill me up I got something else that Melinda swore was good:

Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake, served with Apple Cider Sorbet (V) (GF) (KA)

IMG_1702.JPG

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THE **** I ROTATE THIS PICTURES?? I never had this issue before the lovely update!

The sorbet and berries were really good but the cake was a little denser than I would have liked which @pepperandchips kind of warned me about as Mr. Pepperandchips didn't like it for that reason. But as with the key lime cider, I finished it!

Now you're probably all wondering how Steve was holding up, being at F&G but not eating his famous shrimp. He didn't. He braved the driving rain for it:
Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce

IMG_1699.JPG

Oh, must have been his cider! I don't even know how to describe this because I've described it so many times! This time though some of our friends got to "experience" Steve Shrimp right along with the man himself:

IMG_1703.JPG

That was during a short break in the rain so we ventured out but it soon started drizzling again. Half our group went in to La Cava (not a bad decision!) while some of us chose to tough it out:

💕
IMG_1710.JPG

For those of you not familiar with all these lovely ladies and following their EPIC reports we have @Lesley Wake, @Mollydolly334 , Kari of course next to yours truly with the adorable @disneyAndi14 (BTW the camera adds like 4 inches to her height; she's shorter in person than I thought lol! But the sweetest person you'll meet 💕 Next to her is Ariella @StarWarsMomofGirls! with the always fab Melinda and rounding the corner is Miss Jenny Sanders and our own Kelly @buzzrelly. All these ladies have either an EPIC TR or dining report going except I think Ariella Kari and Molly? So if you aren't already reading go follow along!

We walked around picking up some more food and drink, periodically meeting up with other peeps like by Refreshment Port where a few of us enjoyed the fabulous Bloody Mary's for the festival:

Stow Away Mary: Classic Bloody Mary with Absolut Vodka garnished with Pimento-stuffed Olives, Cherry Tomato, Celery, Jumbo Shrimp and Smokehouse Jerky

lesley2.jpg

Um you can see Melinda was really enjoying her celery........I am happy to report this BM was just as good as it's previous resident! The pork belly was missing replaced by the jerky which looked kind of strange but the shrimp was HUGE ( I ate neither) otherwise the taste was absolutely the same.

It was muggy and gross out and I'm sure @fallonkendra was really grateful for her gigantic kakigori!

IMG_1714.JPG

It's bigger than her face!

By the time we got to America we were in time for the Garden Rocks concert and even though some chose to make fun of me (looking at you Billie @Elevationist :p) I was happy that Kelly, Liesa @Steppesister and Kari joined me in listening to the sweet 60's sounds of

IMG_1748.JPG

Steve and I saw them here a few years back and they were so good; they were great again! I know Liesa had some apparently cool video of me rocking out that got lost and I thought I had a decent video of them playing but unfortunately I must have deleted it :sad2: Even though many of the Garden Rocks and Eat to the Beat bands aren't the most popular current bands every one we've seen has tons of hard core fans in the audience and they are always fun to watch

IMG_1750.JPG

Not long after the concert we needed to hightail it out of there because our group had a big event to get to! Or did we.........

@docsoliday1 you just reminded me we got to meet in the Odyssey :dogdance: I'm relying on pictures to jog my memory lol and well, we failed to get one but it happened guys! And it was not only nice to meet you but to meet your adorable daughter too :-)

Attachments

• IMG_1716.JPG
    IMG_1716.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1750.JPG
    IMG_1750.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 3
I wanted to bang this out quick
Sometimes that really is all a girl needs!

Since I don't have pics from around the park except for one involving a picture that falls into the previously mentioned category of "not ready for prime time"
Hey, I think I'm in that photo. :P

Notice Kari eagerly telling Steve how thankful she is that his wife is on this trip; even blowing him a kiss in appreciation for allowing me to go and thereby making her dreams come true:

7dkari.jpeg
That is amazing. How on earth did you ready my mind? Thanks for letting me borrow Steve for just one ride

epicsm.jpeg

Surprisingly I was the only female not covered in plastic! Those shower caps in the WL rooms really came in handy for anyone who didn't have a poncho or jacket, right @kastoney ?
All for you!!! I was seriously disappointed that you didn't poncho up so I could officially join the club.

tink.jpeg

I have NO idea what I'm doing or saying or what she's doing but it's certainly an interesting photo!
I have no idea what you are saying either (don't have the mind reading skills that you do) but clearly you and Tink both are very emphatic about whatever it is!

With somebody's one in the back :drinking1 there were several of us at the table partaking in the cider during the probably 90 minutes we held court in the Odyssey and I don't know if it was one of @cinderkelly's kids, or hers, or Kari's,
Pretty sure the stray is mine. The line was crazy long so I decided to double fist it and Steve was kind enough to carry one to the table for me

This time though some of our friends got to "experience" Steve Shrimp right along with the man himself:

IMG_1703.JPG
Life dream fulfilled!!!

TW the camera adds like 4 inches to her height; she's shorter in person than I thought lol! But the sweetest person you'll meet
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I am Henry the 8th I am Henry the 8th I am I am. Have had that dang song stuck in my head for 6 weeks now!

Last edited:
I'd been texting with Melinda @pepperandchips so her and her DH "R" were first to join us at a table and slowly our EPIC group began trickling in.
:teeth:

I so enjoyed our few minutes of quiet before the storm rolled in, literally. Not that I didn’t have a ball with the full crew but it was nice hanging out with you and your soggy tomatoes.

I’m sorry you’re under the weather! You’d better get your party pants ready for 22 days from now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter