Pixie Dust, or Pixie MOUNTAIN? A Grand (Roy) Disney TR *NEW TR LINK 8/11!*

Okay the stupid boards won’t even let me do a quote so I DEFINITELY can’t help rotate pictures. I barely have my own working!

Sorry for leading you astray on the cake but in my defense I did like it! R didn’t like the texture OR the berries, shockingly.

Thank you for posting that glamour shot of me going to town on that celery. Was that yours? It was someone’s from their Bloody Mary - I was having a grumpy moment since the Canada beer cart was closed due to lightning. Free veggies with traces of vodka? Let me at em!

Today was Steve's first full day and we were starting off in the MK along with Jenny @Jenny Sanders and her DH Joe! Pretty much all the EPIC trippers were at HS except us non huge SW fans :duck:
Ha! You guys probably made the better decision! It was VERY crowded in HS!

Notice Kari eagerly telling Steve how thankful she is that his wife is on this trip; even blowing him a kiss in appreciation for allowing me to go and thereby making her dreams come true:

7dkari.jpeg
She totally looks like she is trying to steal your man!

Splash fun:🌞

epicsm.jpeg

Surprisingly I was the only female not covered in plastic! Those shower caps in the WL rooms really came in handy for anyone who didn't have a poncho or jacket, right @kastoney ? By the way it was only about 101 degrees today so totally normal for @buzzrelly to have on a long sleeve jacket! Like 30 minutes after were got off Splash I looked at her with sweat pooling in some of my "not ready for prime time" places and was like, "WHY are you still wearing that jacket????" 🌞🔥🤮

Now the super fun new HM shot that nobody seems to know the location of:
This is hilarious!

While I'm on a pp roll let me take you back to DAH 2 nights before and share a gem I previously omitted; again I share this because I love you all:

tink.jpeg
You kind of look like you are saying "Do you have a problem with me?" Like you are trying to start a fight with TInk!.

have NO idea what I'm doing or saying or what she's doing but it's certainly an interesting photo! I have to say I thought Tink was so fun just as I did Birthday Mickey and Minnie and I want to meet them both again. I think Tink would have fun with the boys!
Was it an actual PP CM or had they switched over to the machine thing?

I don't have any pics but I gave Kelly and Jenny and Joe their first experience on the Liberty Belle and unfortunately we were invaded by love bugs. I've been down there during love bug season before but this was horrible and the boat was like infested with them. Don't think Kelly will be riding the Liberty Belle again lol!
those love bugs were HORRIBLE!!!

The EPIC Girls' Trip "Where's Waldo" picture: how many DIS'ers and their family members can you find?

lesley1.jpg
It was a little chaitic for awhile there.

aking up many spaces in the Odyssey waiting out the rain, I tried my first festival offerings:
  • Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-fennel Salad, Remoulade and Smoked Paprika Oil (pictured above) – $6.00

IMG_1697.JPG

I love fried green tomatoes which you do not find on menus in the Northeast and even though Melinda SWEARS hers were good the day before, mine were sadly soggy. The coating just kind of meshed in to the mushy tomato so even with the sauce it wasn't a good
I don't think mine was soggy. I liked mine alot.

This on the other hand, WAS good:
Cider Flight with
  • Original Sin Brewery Black Widow Hard Cider, New York, NY
  • Florida Beer Company Caribé Strawberry Rose Hard Cider, Cape Canaveral, FL
  • 3 Daughters Brewing Key Lime Apple Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL

IMG_1698.JPG
Def delish.

Steve Shrimp right along with the man himself:

IMG_1703.JPG
Again, she is trying to make a move. ;)

All these ladies have either an EPIC TR or dining report going except I think Ariella Kari and Molly? So if you aren't already reading go follow along!
Yup. I am behind the curve. Trying to finish my Feb trip first.

Man, I am in a SERIOUS conversation! I don't even know what about.

BTW the camera adds like 4 inches to her height; she's shorter in person than I thought lol! But the sweetest person you'll meet
Thank goodness the camera adds a little height, I need it! I had always thought I was 5’1&1/2 turns out I have always been 5’&1/2, stupid height charts! :rotfl:
Thank you for the kind words, I hope we get to visit more at our next trip!!
That was a fun evening, it was hard to keep such a big group together, everyone likes different things!
I tried the cake in The Odessey building and I agree, my ice cream was also crystallized which was a bummer!

I do have a picture of us after meeting up with our partners in Disney crime Kari @kastoney and Kelly @buzzrelly, on line for HM:

IMG_1922 (1).JPG

:love:

With the rest of the gang behind us. Notice Kari eagerly telling Steve how thankful she is that his wife is on this trip; even blowing him a kiss in appreciation for allowing me to go and thereby making her dreams come true:

7dkari.jpeg

:rotfl: She's totally puckered up!

Splash fun:🌞

epicsm.jpeg

Surprisingly I was the only female not covered in plastic! Those shower caps in the WL rooms really came in handy for anyone who didn't have a poncho or jacket, right @kastoney ?

Love this! :rotfl2:

By the way it was only about 101 degrees today so totally normal for @buzzrelly to have on a long sleeve jacket! Like 30 minutes after were got off Splash I looked at her with sweat pooling in some of my "not ready for prime time" places and was like, "WHY are you still wearing that jacket????" 🌞🔥🤮

That literally happened :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Now the super fun new HM shot that nobody seems to know the location of:

hmsteve.jpeg

This one cannot be shared enough...

While I'm on a pp roll let me take you back to DAH 2 nights before and share a gem I previously omitted; again I share this because I love you all:

tink.jpeg

Ha! What the???

I don't have any pics but I gave Kelly and Jenny and Joe their first experience on the Liberty Belle and unfortunately we were invaded by love bugs. I've been down there during love bug season before but this was horrible and the boat was like infested with them. Don't think Kelly will be riding the Liberty Belle again lol!

Nope. I'm good. One and done for me :crazy2:

The EPIC Girls' Trip "Where's Waldo" picture: how many DIS'ers and their family members can you find?

lesley1.jpg

Great shot!

• Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-fennel Salad, Remoulade and Smoked Paprika Oil (pictured above) – $6.00

IMG_1697.JPG

I liked mine, though they could have been a little warmer.

This time though some of our friends got to "experience" Steve Shrimp right along with the man himself:

IMG_1703.JPG

:lovestruc

Half our group went in to La Cava (not a bad decision!) while some of us chose to tough it out:

💕
IMG_1710.JPG

This is awesome :grouphug:

By the time we got to America we were in time for the Garden Rocks concert and even though some chose to make fun of me (looking at you Billie @Elevationist :p) I was happy that Kelly, Liesa @Steppesister and Kari joined me in listening to the sweet 60's sounds of

IMG_1748.JPG

They were really fun! Much better than I thought they would be! I sat next to a lady who knew a LOT about them and was giving me a little history lesson between songs. Such a fun, impromptu experience :goodvibes

Holy it's been awhile! I wanted to bang this out quick before our July trip (in 22 days) but work and a stupid sinus infection have gotten the better of me
Getting ready to head off to work, so I'll be brief.
Sorry to hear you were sick and hope you feel better now.
For July trip, if you'd like, PM me and maybe we can meet up.

MAY THE 4TH (be with you even when you aren't a SW fan)
That's my son's birthday and although he's a SW fan (not as much as me), he gets sick of hearing it.

Surprisingly I was the only female not covered in plastic! Those shower caps in the WL rooms really came in handy for anyone who didn't have a poncho or jacket, right @kastoney ? By the way it was only about 101 degrees today so totally normal for @buzzrelly to have on a long sleeve jacket! Like 30 minutes after were got off Splash I looked at her with sweat pooling in some of my "not ready for prime time" places and was like, "WHY are you still wearing that jacket????" 🌞🔥🤮
It was not 101 degrees...it was only 100.5!!! ;)

I have NO idea what I'm doing or saying or what she's doing but it's certainly an interesting photo! I have to say I thought Tink was so fun just as I did Birthday Mickey and Minnie and I want to meet them both again. I think Tink would have fun with the boys!
It looks to me like you were telling her you'd make a better Tink...I mean look at me, I'm beautiful!
Just a theory.

I've never been at Disney during love bug season, but they were bad everywhere...not sure compared to other years.

lesley1.jpg
I remember that group...wish I'd had more time to hang out and get to know everyone.
:sad2:

The sorbet and berries were really good but the cake was a little denser than I would have liked which @pepperandchips kind of warned me about as Mr. Pepperandchips didn't like it for that reason. But as with the key lime cider, I finished it!
The cake can make or break it. Key lime anything...I'm in.

IMG_1710.JPG

For those of you not familiar with all these lovely ladies and following their EPIC reports we have @Lesley Wake, @Mollydolly334 , Kari of course next to yours truly with the adorable @disneyAndi14 (BTW the camera adds like 4 inches to her height; she's shorter in person than I thought lol! But the sweetest person you'll meet 💕 Next to her is Ariella @StarWarsMomofGirls! with the always fab Melinda and rounding the corner is Miss Jenny Sanders and our own Kelly @buzzrelly. All these ladies have either an EPIC TR or dining report going except I think Ariella Kari and Molly? So if you aren't already reading go follow along!
Thanks for the pictures...since I didn't get as much time, I'm still trying to make sure I know all the faces and having names (and their dis username) helps!!

@docsoliday1 you just reminded me we got to meet in the Odyssey :dogdance: I'm relying on pictures to jog my memory lol and well, we failed to get one but it happened guys! And it was not only nice to meet you but to meet your adorable daughter too :-)
Aww, thanks. Again, wish I'd had more time than pretty much a hi and bye, but had to go (I can explain in PM if you didn't know why). I'm starting a new job on Monday and I'll be able to work from home and also have more vacation time, so hopefully the next time I can get to know you (and the other folks) better. It was great meeting you and Steve however briefly. I didn't get pictures of anyone. I was there, but can't PROVE it. :laughing:

Breakfast was good! I have no pictures! I do have a picture of us after meeting up with our partners in Disney crime Kari @kastoney and Kelly @buzzrelly, on line for HM:
Everyone looks great and ready for a fun day!
With the rest of the gang behind us. Notice Kari eagerly telling Steve how thankful she is that his wife is on this trip; even blowing him a kiss in appreciation for allowing me to go and thereby making her dreams come true:
Of course......:)
The shower cap on @kastoney is really the best!
Serious conversation? Yelling at me for playing "musical ride partners" all morning and finally agreeing to ride something with him? Telling me he doesn't care how much I like this ride, THIS time the ghost is following HIM home?
OMG.......that picture is hilarious!
Many, many DISers!
The sorbet and berries were really good but the cake was a little denser than I would have liked which @pepperandchips kind of warned me about as Mr. Pepperandchips didn't like it for that reason. But as with the key lime cider, I finished it!
It's wrong to not finish cake or alcohol....that's a well known fact. ;)

I'm glad you got all of your Fastpasses for your upcoming trip! It seems many have recently had trouble getting the Fastpasses they wanted or the times they wanted - I'm thrilled you got everything to work!

What a fun morning at MK! I always mean to go on the Liberty Belle and it never happens... someday I will again!

I LOVE the "Where's Waldo?" DISer picture! Thank goodness you found a spot to stay out of the rain.

It looks like you had a lovely time at F&G, despite the rain. :goodvibes

Pretty sure the stray is mine. The line was crazy long so I decided to double fist it and Steve was kind enough to carry one to the table for me
When I first read this I thought you were talking about a child and I was thinking "wow, calling her kid a stray"...then I realized you were talking about the drink. :laughing:

I am Henry the 8th I am Henry the 8th I am I am. Have had that dang song stuck in my head for 6 weeks now!
I got married to the widow next door...

Okay the stupid boards won’t even let me do a quote so I DEFINITELY can’t help rotate pictures. I barely have my own working!
Hey Melinda...I can help you...at least with quoting

Highlight the text you want to quote. The will be a small do of box that pops up below the highlighted text with either +quote or +reply. Do the +quote.

Repeat for additional things you want to quote.

Scroll to bottom of page and in the reply area, there is an insert quotes button. Click that and then review and tell it okay.

Type in your responses and then click post reply.

It works well on phone...not as good on computer.

Hey Melinda...I can help you...at least with quoting

Highlight the text you want to quote. The will be a small do of box that pops up below the highlighted text with either +quote or +reply. Do the +quote.

Repeat for additional things you want to quote.

Scroll to bottom of page and in the reply area, there is an insert quotes button. Click that and then review and tell it okay.

Type in your responses and then click post reply.

It works well on phone...not as good on computer.
There was a gremlin in my phone, I swear! It let me quote from one of Ariane’s posts and then I couldn’t highlight anything on the next one!! I do agree the new site is behaving much better on mobile aside from some of the pop up advertisements, which seem to have abated some over the last couple of days. Thank goodness! Some of those pop ups had some shocking content!

Omg Herman and the hermits! We just saw my own British Invasion which is based on their story! Would have been so fun to see them!

This cracks me up every time. I have LOTS of photos of my own "not ready for prime time" :rotfl:
I was intrigued when @ariane37 posted this and now even more so...
What would cause a picture to be considered not ready for prime time? I liked the original SNL with the not ready for prime time players, but pictures at Disney? Are you flipping someone off or have a weird look on your face or not looking at the camera or ????
I've seen a lot of strange things at Disney, but I just don't get how/why it would be NRFPT (made a new acronym)

Oh great, another PotC-like photo experience. Can't wait for what I come out with... :sad2: :rotfl2:
Not sure why, but Multiquoting did not want to cooperate on this just now...
I had a pretty good idea where it is and someone else confirmed...

It's in the first hallway as the ride begins.
There's a picture that flashes for every doom buggy and the camera (I believe) is to the rider's left of that picture or possibly above it

Can I say suck or is it a forbidden word on the Dis????:rotfl2:
Apparently you're good :thumbsup2 I love when we push the limits of the boards lol

Hey, I think I'm in that photo. :P
:laughing:
Just you, me, and a poor misguided pretzel baby :love2:

All for you!!! I was seriously disappointed that you didn't poncho up so I could officially join the club.
I was trying to be cool for my friends but it backfired because you decided to be a loser like me lol!

I am Henry the 8th I am Henry the 8th I am I am. Have had that dang song stuck in my head for 6 weeks now!
But so worth it:rockband: OK they may have looked a little older but they were so cool!!

I so enjoyed our few minutes of quiet before the storm rolled in, literally. Not that I didn’t have a ball with the full crew but it was nice hanging out with you and your soggy tomatoes.
My tomatoes,my husband and I agree :hug:
me going to town on that celery.
Well that's what a good girl does :laughing:🤣:rolleyes1

Ha! You guys probably made the better decision! It was VERY crowded in HS!
I didn't even think about it being the 4th since I'm #notafan and then didn't even realize it till everyone else was saying where they were going the night before! But yeah other than the Liberty Belle love bugs MK was good

You kind of look like you are saying "Do you have a problem with me?" Like you are trying to start a fight with TInk!.
"You talkin' to ME?" " Are YOU, talkin' to ME???"

Was it an actual PP CM or had they switched over to the machine thing?
It was the box thing which totally threw me off and I think threw @Jenny Sanders off too; I wasn't sure where to look!

Yup. I am behind the curve. Trying to finish my Feb trip first.
::yes:: Yup totally thought I'd bang this out quick and finish up my dining report before we left for our July trip but that is 100% not happening lol

Thank goodness the camera adds a little height, I need it! I had always thought I was 5’1&1/2 turns out I have always been 5’&1/2, stupid height charts! :rotfl:
Now if it would add LOTS of height while NOT adding 10lbs, I'd be good :ssst:

Thank you for the kind words, I hope we get to visit more at our next trip!!
I do too! I don't think we overlap anymore this year so we'll have to look to 2020 :)

This trip looks like a blast. I've really been loving everyone's TR's!
It was the BEST! I was enjoying reading all the different perspectives until I fell so freakin' far behind I don't even know where to start, but being that we were split up so often there are things we all missed. Plus it's so fun to relive the parts we were there for!

That literally happened :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
I know lol you were killing me with that jacket 🥵 Just looking at you I felt like I was wearing a poncho in an oven lol!

This one cannot be shared enough..
It absolutely cannot and is the HM PP photo to beat 🤣

They were really fun! Much better than I thought they would be! I sat next to a lady who knew a LOT about them and was giving me a little history lesson between songs. Such a fun, impromptu experience :goodvibes
I love that at these concerts, since most are "older" bands, there are always younger kids listening as well as guests you know were true fans back in the day. I imagine it makes the band feel great; if Motley Crue ends up there 20 years from now I'll be in heaven and telling the young lady next to me all sorts of history!!

For July trip, if you'd like, PM me and maybe we can meet up.
Thanks I'll remember that!

It looks to me like you were telling her you'd make a better Tink...I mean look at me, I'm beautiful!
Just a theory.
Aw thanks again ☺ I definitely didn't feel beautiful after sweating for hours prior to the meeting lol

Thanks for the pictures...since I didn't get as much time, I'm still trying to make sure I know all the faces and having names (and their dis username) helps!!
Of course! I know it's hard until you've read lots of someone's reports to put all the names with faced and you know, women are better at remembering ACTUAL names so I think it was fairly easy for all of us to put the real name to the face early on in our DIS time 😄

It was great meeting you and Steve however briefly. I didn't get pictures of anyone. I was there, but can't PROVE it. :laughing:
It was so nice finally meeting you! No pictures lol but there were enough of us that we can't all be lying!

The shower cap on @kastoney is really the best!
She shocked me! I was unprepared for the photo because I'm usually the only one covering up; I wish I'd brought my poncho to protect the bangs!

😂
It's wrong to not finish cake or alcohol....that's a well known fact. ;)
I think that's a DIS rule, along with always posting safari pictures no matter how many TR's you do :laughing:

What a fun morning at MK! I always mean to go on the Liberty Belle and it never happens... someday I will again!
You should ride it again! I really enjoy it and the different scenery you see; that particular day it wasn't so fun due to the overwhelming love bugs but on a normal day yes!

It looks like you had a lovely time at F&G, despite the rain. :goodvibes
We did :) I was glad the rain stopped and it just drizzled periodically although it did change our evening plans......

🥵
I got married to the widow next door...
She'd been married 7 times before ;)

🤣
Some of those pop ups had some shocking content!
NO!!! Whatever do you mean??

Oh great, another PotC-like photo experience. Can't wait for what I come out with... :sad2: :rotfl2:
lol I recently read it's in the very first room before you round the corner to the library so watch out!

Omg Herman and the hermits! We just saw my own British Invasion which is based on their story! Would have been so fun to see them!
Cool I'll have to look for that! They were great this time and a few years ago when we saw them. Kind of bummed there isn't anyone I'm interested in seeing when we're at F&W in Sept.

What would cause a picture to be considered not ready for prime time? I liked the original SNL with the not ready for prime time players, but pictures at Disney? Are you flipping someone off or have a weird look on your face or not looking at the camera or ????
lol, no nothing that would get us kicked out but just.....well, we may ALL be classy SOME of the time, but the EPIC girls are most definitely NOT classy ALL the time :magnify:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter