Pixie Dust, or Pixie MOUNTAIN? A Grand (Roy) Disney TR *NEW TR LINK 8/11!*

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you feel the DIS shift to the dark side :drinking1I have so much catching up to do but of course started here.

guess it helps that today we changed our New Years Eve stay from the WL to the Poly :cool1: You all know WL is my favorite, and I can't wait to stay there in May AND Oct. However I think location wise being at the Poly will be a huge plus that time of year, and if either of the boys comes with us it's a new resort for them! Only 9.5 months to go for that one!!!!
Adults only, the Poly and New Years Eve. Disney will never know what hit them.

In other homefront news, my stepson Eric's girlfriend asked if I'd babysit our grandson (due in July!) when she goes back to work!! It'll only be for a few hours 4 days a week so it won't cramp my extremely busy social calendar :rolleyes: and of course I'm over the moon about that! She did just start a new job this week so fingers crossed she keeps it so I can actually babysit..............
How exciting and wonderful for you to do. My parents watched Casey until she started kindergarten and it truly was the best thing for everyone.

By the time we got there it was 55 minutes so we figured what the hell, we'll use our anytime. Lo and behold, when Steve checked to make sure the anytime was there, we were surprised to have TWO anytimes!! We realized that the one was our final Grand Sept. trip bit of pixiedust: and that like all the other days, we were given an anytime FP on our departure day. Thanks Roy, you did right by us.
This trip truly was magic beyond magical with a side of magic!

Or the "pooper" as my sweet friend and future shopping buddy Casey @kastoney calls it.
POOPER!!! POOPER!!! POOPER!!!

sept9-jpg.386882
So jealous you all got to meet. Hopefully I can catch up with Alyssa one of these days.

sept10-jpg.386883

We'd had alcohol on previous trips at LTT and of course it had been available at BOG since the beginning, but the last time we ate at the Plaza it was not there. But on this day I had 2 glasses of a delicious sangria!!
Booze in the MK restaurants is one of my favorite things!

Our flight comes in around 8:35 a.m. on the 5th so we should be on property by 10ish. We are staying the first two nights at Saratoga Springs and the last 3 at The Polynesian. Super excited about that. Yes, we will be in the MK mid morning until---? We have no major plans for the evening. Maybe a stop at DS since it's so close to the resort.
How exciting!!! Send me a message when you get a chance. I have no idea what our plans are on the 5th (I'm totally in Ariane's hands), but I'll be in MK on the 6th before leaving that night.

Great picture!!!!

My 3rd DISmeet was another first but since then we've had our 2nd and in May we get to have our 3rd. After Illuminations on Black Friday, the illusive and always beautiful @pepperandchips and I managed to meet in Norway!

img_0184-jpg.388905
She is illusive but I think I'll finally get a chance to hunt her down next month!

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you feel the DIS shift to the dark side :drinking1I have so much catching up to do but of course started here.
I didn't doubt you'd come back to me my dear :flower:

How exciting and wonderful for you to do. My parents watched Casey until she started kindergarten and it truly was the best thing for everyone.
My mom didn't work until I was in 6th grade but my grandmother (her mom) lived right behind us and I spent like 5-6 days a week over there. My parents went out often and she always watched us and as I got older I continued to spend tons of time with her. Ricky is extremely close to my mom; that grandparent bond is special.

This trip truly was magic beyond magical with a side of magic!
It was like......pixiedust: on top of pixiedust: coming out of all orifices!

So jealous you all got to meet. Hopefully I can catch up with Alyssa one of these days.
Love when it works out to meet DIS friend and can't wait to meet tons next month!

Booze in the MK restaurants is one of my favorite things!
:worship: to that lady

Trying to get all caught up on your other TR's before you get back from the epic trip!!
Hey Kathy! I'm back :) Well actually :( And you're in Iceland that's amazing! I need to catch up on everyone's reports as well as update my dining report before I even think about doing a new TR, glad you're still reading this though!

Hey friends! I know I finished this a couple months ago and I thought about starting a new TR for my recently completed and totally EPIC Girls' DISBoard's trip, but with time not on my side and a dining report in progress I decided instead to kind of add on to this TR if nobody minds :) Not sure who will find this but we'll give it a try :thumbsup2

So first of all, if you're re-joining me again, hi and thanks :wave: If the awesome creativeness of my title reeled you in - :welcome: As some of you know I was lucky enough to join close to 30 of my very amazing, totally fun, and I can say with sincere honestly super good friends that I met right here on the DIS on a most wonderful trip to the World that commenced the beginning of May. Some arrived the end of April and some not until the 3rd; for me, this trip spanned the 2nd-6th. It will be as short on words as my talkative self allows and big on pictures of participants and fun; to begin, it's SMEE!
IMG_1547.JPG

Checked in to my WL standard room and ready to meet my buds. There was lots of both of these on the trip:

IMG_1692.JPG

IMG_1886.JPG

And you'll all get tired of seeing the same faces:

IMG_1681.JPG
Just for the record: starting counter-clockwise Mr. @pepperandchips , myself and my DH Steve, @kastoney with the ever generous @buzzrelly on the wall behind her (boy do I owe you Kelly xoxo) @chunkymonkey next to her with Joe and his beautiful wife @Jenny Sanders on the bench along with Melinda @pepperandchips. We cannot forget Renee @ArielSRL with her DH Chad behind them next to Steve, Mr. @chunkymonkey ! Besides letting the menfolk come we let our friends from the North join us - actually, this whole trip came about as a "what if" one night by our adorable Canadian friend @fallonkendra so :love1: and :hug: to you and your DH Luke! Rounding out this picture are Lindsey and the life of the party, Billie @Elevationist. This was just part of our EPIC group, more will make appearances throughout!

The trip wouldn't have been quite as EPIC without a little weirdness:

IMG_1976.JPG

Wha?????

OK maybe that wasn't the weirdest thing.....

IMG_1978.JPG

IMG_1970.JPG

Did I mention the parts that are epically

notreadyprime.png

Yeah, well, you had to be there for those ;):D8-)

So if you want to see what a bunch of DIS peeps from across this country and out of this country do together when a few have met but most haven't, feel free to follow along with me again for a bit; I'd love to have you~

Really looking forward to hearing about the EPIC trip! I was following along on FB and wishing I could have been there.

First to comment!!!! Woo Hoo! Can't wait to hear what you guys were up to when I wasn't around. Which was most of the trip. :(
Yay, I'm glad you're here with me again Ariella! I know, I was super bummed we couldn't spend more time together but of course I understand family time :goodvibes The important thing is we DID get to hang a bit, and Morgan (I assume) had a wonderful birthday trip!

Intresting... K = 100?
:confused3 lol we did kind of find out why it went wacky and it wasn't really that interesting, but it made for a good picture and a fun laugh :laughing:

Those pictures in One Man’s Dream are hilarious!! I can’t wait to hear more of your tales, haha!
It was pouring outside so we made our own fun inside! Much to the dismay of at least one grumpy dude according to Steve :D but, obviously we didn't care.....wish you were there! And don't worry, I have more OMD pics where those came from ::yes::

I'm here!!!! I miss you and Steve already and I'm having major withdrawal from our wonderful trip! Joe too.
Seriously :(:( I think we'll all be talking about it until the next EPIC trip :grouphug:

Joining in to hear about (some of) the shenanigans!!
Hi Susan :wave: I wish you could have joined us and hope you're feeling well! Thank you for being willing to follow along here again!

Not sure my liver can live through this a second time, but I'll do my best :drinking1
No worries, swallow a few slices of bread to soak it up and get ready to start aaaaaaalllll over again :dancer:

Really looking forward to hearing about the EPIC trip! I was following along on FB and wishing I could have been there.
I caught you following along :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 you would have fit right in with the "Steve's"! Glad you're here (again) :goodvibes

Oh my God, I'm dying laughing!
That's my goal lol, and why shouldn't we since we laughed all through the trip :hug:

I had such a great time with you all, I'm missing it already!
Don't make me cry. Really, it was such an incredible time. Honestly it was like we'd been hanging out for ages :)

as long as you're okay with me throwing some pictures into yours, like this…
:laughing::laughing: OMG post away PLEASE!! Whenever the feeling takes over!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!