Pixie Dust, or Pixie MOUNTAIN? A Grand (Roy) Disney TR *NEW TR LINK 8/11!*

You make a stunning Abe, @ariane37
Why :thanks: Jackie, I'm available for parties AND classroom lessons :laughing:

LOL This trip was SO much fun! All your pics from when we weren't all together made me so jealous I couldn't be in two places at once!!! I would have loved getting in on the shenanigans :)
I know, same here!

I'm glad you're doing a report!! Can't wait to hear about it!
Hey Cloe :bounce: I'm going to do my best with what I got to present what we did :cool2: or didn't do..........

This trip was just mind blowing and so much fun! I am so glad I got to meet you!
It absolutely was!! It's not even 2 weeks over and I can't wait to do it again. And I have to post pictures of the gorgeous gifts you gave - no MADE everyone :love:

I'm sure this trip was so full of laughter and fun. Can't wait to read all about it.
:welcome:- again-always good to see you here! We had such an illegal amount of fun I don't know if any of us doing TR's will be able to capture it all and I know none of us can wait to do it again!

Oh my goodness!! This is so wonderful!! Kari is cracking me up! :rotfl2:
Yay Meghan!!! It's nice to see you and I do apologize for the shock of Kari @kastoney She's usually so subdued that picture must have really thrown you, poor girl :sad1:

:rotfl:

yes I agree, I have never "slept in" so much in all my trips to WDW...

:drinking1

Real, actual conversation one morning on our EPIC trip:

Steve: who you texting?
Me: Melinda
Steve: pppffffttppppppppfffffffttt:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: pppppppppppppppppppppppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttt:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:omgomgomgomgomg
She's not up yet

Following along
UglyGlaringGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

I was jealous of all the shenanigans but looking forward to hearing all about it. I have come to the conclusion I'm not gonna hear the deets of J wanting to stick her hand in a hole at AK.

So glad I finally got to meet you! Wish I could have spent more time with everyone!
Hey Kelly! I'm super happy we got to meet also :goodvibes and glad I got to meet your kids! They were both so friendly and I enjoyed sitting by them in the Odyssey while we waited out the rain.

Following along
:cheer2: Hi Glenda! I'm so sorry you couldn't make it :( but happy you're here to relive it with me!

was jealous of all the shenanigans but looking forward to hearing all about it. I have come to the conclusion I'm not gonna hear the deets of J wanting to stick her hand in a hole at AK.
:rotfl2: :rolleyes1 Hmmm, maybe if I think of a DisBoard-appropriate way to describe :surfweb: @Jenny Sanders strange AK request..........

Good morning all! Thank you so much for following along with me here -again for many of you- to hear about all the EPICness that occurred at the beginning of the month. Before I go further let me say to anyone "newish" to DISBoards and finding it weird that such a large group of friends who met here would plan such a big trip together before many met in real life, it is ::yes:: However the DIS can also lead you to wonderful friends and help you make amazing memories!

Also would like to post a disclaimer that some pictures shared here may technically not be mine but will indeed belong to other members of our EPIC group but I share with their blessing as they share my photos with mine. And if you're following other TR's from those that were on the trip, you'll see the same picture more than once lol.

MAY 2 - MY TRAVEL DAY

In the interest of not making this another 30 pages and also to keep you all from getting bored. this will be more of a "highlights" trip with a ridiculous amount of selfies in it. Luckily my friends are much better at selfies than Steve and I so they're better than my normal report selfies, although I still don't know where to look............
I think by now this is old news to many of you, but our group didn't all arrive/depart the same day. Some had longer trips planned and others shorter; some of us are single, some married with kids, some work covert undercover governmental jobs and I can't be too sure anything they say is real; some may be imagined.

My EPIC greatness began on May 2nd with a flight arriving around 1:15. Not bad, other than the fact I missed out on a little thing called a VIP TOUR that 20 of my dear friends were on:

akvip.jpg

Nevertheless I got over my jealousy and was happy to hear all about their fun! But I was ready for my OWN fun which came first by way of checking in to my lovely Wilderness Lodge

IMG_1550.JPG

view from the 6th floor window by the elevator. I got exactly what I paid for this trip, a (below) standard view not worthy of pictures. But re-read the full title of this TR and I suppose I can handle a less than stellar view once. ONCE.

Up first was heading to dinner with these lovelies at WCC:

wccbillie2.jpg

Billie on my right @Elevationist was an "old yet younger than me" friend I'd met twice before but was never lucky enough to actually sit down and hang with; if you were lucky enough to read her dining reports from way back then you know how hysterical she is! Sarah @IowaTater and I had never met before but I just knew she's think I was cool :smooth: or rather, I knew I'd think she was cool. As with many WDW trips these first night plans changed a few times for all of us so I was not in for dinner with them - in for dinner - out - in again at a different restaurant so a big:thanks: to both for starting my arrival night off with fun and lots of MEAT!

First drink of the trip for me but nowhere near the last:

IMG_1553.JPG

Sarah had the Magical Star Cocktail I believe, Billie had a milkshake with booze in it; read that again. And I had the
Moonshine Lemonade
Moonshine with Blackberry, Strawberry, or Watermelon

x2, watermelon style. Did not disappoint.

Speaking of meat our awesome server was happy we went with his suggestion and each ordered a different one of the 3 AYCTE skillets:

wccbillie.jpg

Another thank you to Billie for ordering me more extra brisket than I knew what to do with :P seriously though them skillets is tasty!

At one point we checked the time and realized we should probably get a move on as we had somewhere we needed to be! DAH at MK was calling us as well as @Jenny Sanders and her DH Joe. We grabbed a boat to MK and after breaking Sarah's............well, let's just say it was her first time :dancer:

on the People Mover, we met up with Jenny & Joe and since we were in Tomorrowland we all rode Buzz where I kicked some @Elevationist butt:

may26.jpg

And quickly parted ways again while some of us did Space during HEA. My neck still isn't quite the same for some reason but if I hadn't done it, we wouldn't have this first night ride photo gem:

may25.jpg

Suffice it to say I almost peed my pants on SM when I saw her doing this in front of me and again when I saw the picture. As a collective group we have a few ride photos that need to be nominated for EPIC Trip Ride Photo; this is definitely one of them.

It was now officially DAH! Steve and I did DAH at HS in January and it was great; totally worth it, however at MK it is unbelievable. Nobody around anywhere!! We walked on everything we did with a small exception at 7DMT where we may have waited 7 minutes; still rode twice in a row and could have "walked on" again. Many areas were like a ghost town but in an awesome, fun way. As mentioned I was not in charge of selfies since I suck at taking them and may or may not know where to look:

may2.jpg

Back to back rides on BTMRR without having to wait in line again even, whoot!

may24.JPG

There must be something sparkly on the ceiling? IDK..............

We did a few other rides, chilled, more than one of us had a Mickey Bar for the first time. We headed towards the HUB but stopped for another gem in which I know exactly where to look: nowhere:

may23.JPG

But I still love this picture because I had a ball with these ladies :love:

The night wasn't quite over but my allowed # of posted pictures is! So continued briefly in next post..........

CONTINUED FROM LAST POST

After our Main St. pp we moved it along to the hub and a meet with Minnie and Mickey in their birthday suits, which was a first for ME:

bdaysuits.jpg

Nice and tiny since my frizzy hair was up! Making this the lamest "continued in next post" ever, some of us left after that while others of us did a final couple rides, ending the night pretty much right at closing. It was awesome as an event:

may21.JPG

When do you see Main St. like this anymore? And awesome because our EPIC trip was just beginning! Want to see where the next day takes us? I'll give you a hint: I get to touch one :D

some work covert undercover governmental jobs and I can't be too sure anything they say is real; some may be imagined.

Hmmm...She does rock an awesome shower cap!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Suffice it to say I almost peed my pants on SM when I saw her doing this in front of me

OMG!!! Billie looks like a cross between a nun and a penguin. I say that with love in my heart...:rotfl:

We did a few other rides, chilled, more than one of us had a Mickey Bar for the first time

That would be me! And it was delicious!!!!

But I still love this picture because I had a ball with these ladies :love:

AWWW! Love you!:love:

What a great first night!! I know people don't love all of the paid After Hours now but I have to admit I loveeee how empty they make the parks! lol

if you were lucky enough to read her dining reports from way back then you know how hysterical she is!
I need to go back and read those!

As a collective group we have a few ride photos that need to be nominated for EPIC Trip Ride Photo; this is definitely one of them.
You are under-exaggerating on this one! Also, how many times did someone get "Mike Wasowskied"?

HEY now!!!! Some things are meant to be kept a secret...LOL!!!!!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
I guess we need to decide what part of "what happens in Disney stays in Disney" actually STAYS in Disney :laughing:

Hmmm...She does rock an awesome shower cap!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Oh now that one will NOT be staying in Disney......

OMG!!! Billie looks like a cross between a nun and a penguin. I say that with love in my heart...:rotfl:
:rotfl2:

AWWW! Love you!:love:
Love you too xoxo :hug:

What a great first night!! I know people don't love all of the paid After Hours now but I have to admit I loveeee how empty they make the parks! lol
It was really a great night! Yes, people are getting angry about all the after hours especially with the cutting of the evening EMH's, but after doing 2 DAH's (and one EMM) I am a fan. We'll do any after hours again in a heartbeat and are actually waiting for July dates to be released for AK and HS.

I need to go back and read those!
Yes you should, they were/are great! I wish she kept writing but that thing called life gets in the way......we sure do miss @Elevationist around here!

You are under-exaggerating on this one!
Ok maybe I am :laughing: I think all of us need to make an album just for the EPIC ride photos 2019.

Also, how many times did someone get "Mike Wasowskied"?
lmao and then get an accurate account of this!

DAH looks great, we loved it each time we have done it. The very few crowds is such a nice and rare thing!!

I love all the selfies, and the ride photo on SM, so funny!!

DAH in MK is the absolute best, isn’t it?? What an amazingly fun night! Billie, Sarah and I were all at DAH in AK and I have to say MK has it beat, just for the number of attractions in each park.

Nevertheless I got over my jealousy and was happy to hear all about their fun! But I was ready for my OWN fun which came first by way of checking in to my lovely Wilderness Lodge
That view is not too bad and of course being at WL is all kinds of lovely!

Up first was heading to dinner with these lovelies at WCC:

At one point we checked the time and realized we should probably get a move on as we had somewhere we needed to be! DAH at MK was calling us as well as @Jenny Sanders and her DH Joe. We grabbed a boat to MK and after breaking Sarah's............well, let's just say it was her first time :dancer:

on the People Mover, we met up with Jenny & Joe and since we were in Tomorrowland we all rode Buzz where I kicked some @Elevationist butt:
Sounds like fun! An inaugral trip on the People Mover is always a good thing!

And quickly parted ways again while some of us did Space during HEA. My neck still isn't quite the same for some reason but if I hadn't done it, we wouldn't have this first night ride photo gem:
Best. Picture. Ever!

We did a few other rides, chilled, more than one of us had a Mickey Bar for the first time. We headed towards the HUB but stopped for another gem in which I know exactly where to look: nowhere:
Yum!

When do you see Main St. like this anymore? And awesome because our EPIC trip was just beginning! Want to see where the next day takes us? I'll give you a hint: I get to touch one :D
Oh....Rhino tour????

6th floor window by the elevator. I got exactly what I paid for this trip, a (below) standard view not worthy of pictures. But re-read the full title of this TR and I suppose I can handle a less than stellar view once. ONCE.
I mean...just this once!!

@Elevationist Billie. I love you. #RidePhotoGoals That is all.

DAH at MK looks incredible!! I should have pulled the trigger on this and joined you, but we had such a nice time at the Star Wars Dessert Party, too!!! Ugh. Seriously, I keep saying it, but I wished so often on this trip that I could be in two places at once!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!