• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pixie Gifts

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
Thanks to all who have answered my previous post. I think I am going to go with Pixie Gifts (more flexible in the choices). Has anyone used them and if so, what was the presentation like? They said the brochures are at the printer so I haven't seen anything.

I loved putting together a honeymoon basket so much that I am now doing one for my husband - any ideas???

Thanks again!!

Have you considered Gifts of a Lifetime? I used this service to surprise my husband - it was a surprise weekend at WDW to begin with, so this was really a wonderful touch. They are sort of pricey, but what wonderful ideas!! They can put together all sorts of neat surprises for you - from decorating the room to playing tricks on him in a park...awesome! I think the price of my surprise was around $220, but it was really worth every penny!!

They came up with an idea for me called "Raining cats and dogs." My husband is a veterinarian, and he received a very prestigious job offer - I wanted him to know how proud I was, even though the job involved a big move! Basically, DOL and I arranged a meeting time, and they had several "secret agents" (called pixies) that followed him around, tossing various Disney animal character merchandise at him - probably about 8 stuffed animals, a ton of pins, some other stuff - each was "injured" (had a bandage or wrap on some limb) and had a poem attached about my husband's fantastic healing abilities... the final message was a letter written by me - penned beautifully!! It was so funny to watch him try to figure out where the heck all these animals were coming from... He still talks about that surprise.

Allison

Just read your other post...sounds like my idea is totally off in left field!! Just remember...you can always have GOL pelt your hubby with golf stuff!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter