Pixie Hollow in beta

poohluv2u

DIS Veteran
I went and checked out Pixie Hollow today and found out it is now in beta. I played for a little while and it is very cute. Here are some screen shots

fairies004.jpg

fairies005.jpg

fairies007.jpg

fairies008.jpg

YAY!!

Thanks for posting the images! The artwork looks amazing!

Now if only I can remember my log in....

So, this is what they're replacing VMK with :sad2:

Sadly, nothing will ever replace VMK, except maybe another version of VMK.

The girls will love this, it is pure Disney fantasy ... and I have missed that Disney feel to my online games ... it's so full of cuteness :goodvibes

I guess the game is only open on certain days to preview popcorn::

Apparently so :( I tried to play the game earlier today and it wouldn't let me in (cry cry)

At least I remembered my log-in and got to see my fairy that I created months ago and forgot about. Her name, I think, is Amethyst Diamondsparkle. Yeah, that's a mouthful. What was I thinking.

I found out that they have previewed the game a few times this month, mostly on weekends, but it's not set to open until October. Probably to coincide with the movie being released.

This looks really cute--hopefully I'll catch it one of these times. Every time I check I get the "Closed" message. I did go in and create a fairy though. I am Lilac Mistywillow. Will this be the same fairy that I would be in-game or do we start fresh?

:tinker:
I didn't see anyone post a link but you can play now in beta here:
http://www.pixiehollow.go.com/

princess created a fairy long ago when the site first came up but can't log in now using the email and password she used for pixie hollow. Its the same email and password she used to create princessmadiro in VMK!
I have already had "words" with WDIG and said I had to contact them IN GAME.
So I'm waiting to hear back from them hoping that they will STOP breaking her heart!!!:mad:

The times I'll play will vary but if she manages to get on, have her post her fairy name here so I can keep an eye out for her. There are many servers to choose from when you start the game. For now, unless it gets too crowded, I play on the Violet Forest server. My fairy name is Lilac Mistywillow.

THANKS wdwdreamin! I convinced princess to create her fairy again using her own username and password and she likes this one much better. She kept the same fairy name which is AMETHYST ROSEPETAL.
She enjoyed meeting you and "flying with you" in Pixie Hollow. She likes the game but of course it will never be better than VMK!

Haven' t seen any guy fairies yet!:confused3

Wow! I just spent some time this morning playing around on the Fairy game. The graphics are absolutely GORGEOUS! Pictures here don't do it justice. OK, I just have to say this game is right up my alley - so girly! (Although I do know at least two grown men that have made fairies... sssh!)

I loved flitting around :) and exploring new places... Shops aren't open yet, stink. But I did play the Firefly game. Very cute, but it's a lot like trying to hit a pesky fly with a rolled-up newspaper.... it began to get on my nerves after a few tries and the stupid fireflies kept escaping my clicks... Grrr.... And then the moths came out and were knockiing the basket out of my hands at every turn... ok, so now I was getting annoyed, LOL. But a cute game nonetheless and I'll probably play it again.

I can't wait for this game to fully open up. I think it has potential... but wish there was more of a "guy" option in the game. I'm not so sure I'm up for seeing my male friends so feminized in such a manner...

The only "gripe" I have so far (and this goes for SmallWorlds too) is what is up with the room panning thing... I seriously HATE not being able to see the entire room I'm in. I'm very visual and this just annoys the heck out of me... I really don't like having to fly/walk around just to see certain parts of an area.

It is very beautiful and I love seeing myself flit around as a fairy. I wish I was that graceful in real life!! I agree that it gets annoying not being able to see the whole room, although the more I explore and learn where everything is, the less it bothers me.

I did pretty good at the Firefly game last night. If you are patient and watch the flying patterns, it's easier to swoop in and get them lit while avoiding the moths--at least the green ones. My favorite game so far is Harvest Hustle; I like Bubble Bounce too.

Wonder when the shops will open? And I wonder what we will use as currency? There has been no mention of that as of yet.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter