Pixie Hollow in beta

Pink, when the spider starts moving, wait until it gets to the first colorful spinning circle -- when it's right over it, click it so the spider leaves the thread there. Then on each subsequent hole, click it when the spider is right over it. :)

It took me a million years before I figured this out. I wish I'd known sooner. :headache: Stupid spiders!

WoooHooo! This is the second game I've actually finished... Petal Pickup goes to level 51, including bonus rounds. :goodvibes

WINNER_12oct2008.jpg

Pink, when the spider starts moving, wait until it gets to the first colorful spinning circle -- when it's right over it, click it so the spider leaves the thread there. Then on each subsequent hole, click it when the spider is right over it. :)

THANK YOU! I will have to try this again!

WoooHooo! This is the second game I've actually finished... Petal Pickup goes to level 51, including bonus rounds. :goodvibes

Petal Pickup? I don't think I've come across this game... Where is it located?

I spent waaaaaayy too much time bubble bouncing. Just now have learned about badges, so I will begin to work on those...

By the way, is there any easier way to find people in this game? I tried searching for someone's name, but WOW you have to scroll through page after page, I finally gave up after going through hundreds and hundreds of fairies, it seemed, named Rachel... :confused3

Petal Pickup? I don't think I've come across this game... Where is it located?

Petal Pickup is in Cherry Blossom Heights. I like the Bubble Bounce game as well...and then there's Harvest Hustle. :)

I can't get Petal Pickup to work for some reason. The game starts up, but there are no petals. Anyone else have this problem? :confused3

Bubble Bounce is my favorite game so far. Not only is it fun, but I think it's cute to watch your little fairy struggle to hold that lily pad over her head. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!