Pixie Hollow Question

Shelton123

<font color=purple>Ahh girly drama *runs away*<br>
Okay I was hoping Pixie Hollow would be like VMK, but you kinda just create a pixie and it sits there. Can you talk to other users? If so, please tell me how!

1. If you want to talk out in the open to someone, you can select a phrase from the Speed Chat on the bottom left w/ the lightning bolt or you can just type something in the large bar like in VMK.

2. If you want to talk to someone privately, can select someone & press the whisper on button, which is left of the Speed Chat button and looks like a bubble quote, to talk to them.

HTH!

its still in the beta stages i believe but you can talk to people like on vmk, they still have work blocks but you can say quite a bit more than we could on VMK... i was hoping it would be similar to vmk too.. i miss that site...

but pixie hollow is looking somewhat promising, i just hope they come out with sparrowmen soon!

if you have any questions about it feel free to PM me :) i play there quite a bit as "May Merryberry"

It's out of beta Stitch LOL and yes you can chat the 2 ways they mentioned to you. I miss VMK something awful and I too wanted it to be similiar because it is Disney, but the rooms are nothing compared to VMK. I love to create rooms and stack and layer my items and no site has been able to duplicate what VMK did for us. I do like the "whisper chat" option because you & your friends can be in different places or be in a game and you can talk to them.

I am Little Bumbleberry on there...I just completed all my Winter Tailoring Badges! woot woot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter