Pizza Planet Font

BattyMcDoon

DIS Veteran
I'm not 100% sure if this is the proper place to be asking this but here it goes.... I am buying a Pizza Planet shirt for my sisters boyfriend for Christmas and I thought "how funny would it be if I gave this to him in a pizza box?!" and then I thought I should theme it to be a Pizza Planet box. I've searched Google and Pinterest and I can't seem to find the exact font used for Pizza Planet. Does anyone have any ideas of what it might be called or where I can find it? I can definitely make the logo myself in photoshop but I figured if I could just type it out in an actual font that would really make my life so much easier!

I looked on dafont and a couple of other font sites and could not find anything. Can't you just print out the logo? Is this it?

IMG_3337.PNG

I could but I was looking for it to say more than just Pizza Planet. Thanks anyways.

I would probably use a different font to print the rest so that the logo stands out. What about using something that looks more like the Toy Story font? Like Gill Sans Bold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter