Pizza / takeout question

CK1

DIS VET / DVC member
WOndering where I might get the best pizza (either on-site or off). I'm thinking pizza in the villa (BCV) might be a really easy meal. Would be willing to drive and pick it up, if need be. We will have 4 kids with us and I know pizza is one of the few foods that ironically does not appear that often on the menus at the parks (and when it does .. UGH. Pizza at Coral reef was disgusting!) It's also one of the few foods that I can get tomato and veggies down my second child willingly! :)

ALso -- any other good take out? Is beaches & cream take-out good? Does it use same BC menu, or is menu abbreviated for takeout? Dining in our villa is just sometimes soooooo much easier!

THANKS!

I seem to remember seeing somewhere that the local pizzarias will deliver to your room.....you could just call BC and ask about that. Also, if you like the frozen pizza that the grocery stores carry...Tombstone, Red Baron, why not make a stop before you check in.
Beaches and Cream have the BEST burgers.....but I am not sure if they are a take-out item. Possibly only the ice cream is?? I am sure someone will have an anwer to that.

Someone on the DVC board has a list of places that will deliver pizza to WDW resorts...all the usual chains are included. You have to meet the driver in the lobby from what I understand. I'm sure you could find the numbers in the phone book in your room.

We do carryout from the spot in Crossroads on occasion. It's prettty good. I think it's Uno's?:confused: I believe they deliver too.

It is Uno's at the crosssroads, we have picked up there a few times. I am not sure if they deliver? as for Beaches and cream... they do wrap everything to go. For example a cheeseburger with fries and they wrap a fresh chocolate chip cookie for you as well. We were there last May and several times 2? In 5 days got takeout there. Standard kids fare, hot dogs/fries, Cheeseburger/fries. Grilled cheese and fries, We ordered all of those twice x's 10 people and we all enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter