Pizza & Wings Near Davenport, Fl

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
We're spending the month of Feb in Davenport Fl, not far from WDW. Our 2nd day there is Super Bowl Sunday and we're having some in laws who are nearby in timeshares over for the game. I'm looking for a nearby pizza and wings place, delivery would be nice but not required. Some type of thin crust pies are desirable but other types are OK too. Any suggestions from those in the know would be appreciated, right now I'm looking at web sites and reviews for guidance. Also, what are the beer & spirits sales laws in Fl on a Sunday? We can always load up the day before if necessary.

TIA,

Bill From PA

Look into Giovanni's on 27 just south of I-4. They miss on a couple of your points, not thin crust and no delivery. We are not wings people so I can't comment on their wings.

We have had a bit of difficulty finding good pizza in the area. Lots of places, including a few name brands, but all less than average in our opinion.

Be careful as there are also a few delivery places that advertise to vacation homes that don't have store fronts.

Thanks! I'm thinking on Super Sunday it would be better for me to do a pickup than on relying on delivery so we'll look into Giovanni's, they're among the highest rated when I search on Pizza Near Davenport.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter