Pizzafari family style dinner

I just came back from a solo trip where I mostly ate QS. I have to say, $20 for multiple dishes and a drink is a great value OOP. Most of my meals were around $18 and didn't even include a drink. Just my 2 cents

Looks like there's plenty of times available for our first AK day (9/2). I think I'll book it. I'm sure my boys will love it, especially the pizza!

Can you order it vegetarian? and a non-caesar salad? Cheese pizza instead? Or one person wants all the meat items, but I don't, can we get different entrees?

Just wondering if anyone has tried to modify what they get.

We tried the Pizzafari Family dinner on 9/2 and my family (me,DH,DD16,DD14) really enjoyed it. We felt that $20 for a drink, appetizer, main meal and dessert was very fair.
The quantity of food was way more than the 4 of us could eat and we all ate a bit of everything!
We checked in - went to cashier to pay and get drinks and salads similar to ordering at counter service. Then we were seated at a reserved table by a hostess. A few minutes later a server came with a cart and delivered the 2 pastas, an 8 slice pizza and a plate of cannolis.
The pizza was really good and the kids really liked the baked ziti dish even though they usually prefer Alfredo.

It was a nice combo of sit down and casual. We were not on the DP.

Can you order it vegetarian? and a non-caesar salad? Cheese pizza instead? Or one person wants all the meat items, but I don't, can we get different entrees? Just wondering if anyone has tried to modify what they get.
We are also wondering if there is a vegetarian option.

Any rumors of this getting extended? We will be there on Nov 6 and this would be a good fit for our family.

No announcements from Disney, but I would be trying to make the ADR every day to see if they open it up for later dates. This way you won't miss the announcement, if there is one.

I've seen it posted on a couple of blogs that you can order a vegetarian version, though they cannot accommodate vegans yet. They can make a meatless ziti, skip the chicken in the Alfredo, and give you a plain cheese pizza. An alternative for the Caesar salad was not specifically referenced, so I don't know if they have any other dressings, but I'm sure you could order without the dressing if nothing else. They put balsamic vinaigrette on the caprese salad so I'm sure that dressing could be used instead of the Caesar too.

While walking to Pandora this evening we saw a sign advertising this. We thought it was a single appetizer, entree, dessert and drink and that $20 wasn’t a bad deal for a full meal for Disney prices. We went on the app and got a spot for a couple hours later and there were multiple times to choose from. When we signed in, they explained the process and that it was actually both appetizers and the three entrees. At the cashier we requested cheese pizza instead of pepperoni and you can probably ask for no chicken, etc. You get your salads and drinks, then are walked to your table. Plates and silverware are already at the tables. They bring the entrees and cannoli to you shortly after. We found all the food to be very good except the Caesar dressing was a little light. The portions were big and it was too much for the two of us (especially after spending the afternoon at Food & Wine). We got boxes to take the rest home and have enough for another 2 meals tomorrow. So we got 4 meals for $40 which was a good value for us. The party of 4 next to us had a full size pizza and bigger bowls of the pastas and they took boxes home too. Hope they keep it going with these size portions. We also wish the drinks included refills. We asked if gratuity was included in the price and they said it was not a tipped establishment. Don’t know anything about sharing or having more people at the table than pay.

Ah, they must think vegetarian means "leave out the meat ingredients". :rotfl:

I must admit, when I first read that, I thought, :confused3"Well yeah, vegetarian means no meat." I'm usually just thrilled when I can actually order something without meat AND receive it without meat, that I forget how nice it would be to actually have well-rounded vegetarian options with an actual substitute for the meat we are paying for.

Considering I'm sure the vegetarian meal here is most definitely not going to be cheaper, I'd be tempted to order the meats on the side and let DH and the kids (they all eat meat) eat them. Hey, we're paying for it, right?! :lmao:

I'm hoping this is extended into December. There is such a lack of good dining options in AK and I haven't been able to get a reservation at Yak & Yeti. This would be perfect for our evening AK plans.

I'm hoping this is extended into December. There is such a lack of good dining options in AK and I haven't been able to get a reservation at Yak & Yeti. This would be perfect for our evening AK plans.

IF u really want Yak/Yeti....sign up for a Landry's card...I THINK it cost $25 and u get that back on ur first meal...plus u get priority seating...won't need a reservation

Last edited:

You think so? I find that DAK is one of the few parks my family all agrees well in advance where to eat. I mean in terms of CS meals. TS, we find fewer options, however Tiffins is a favorite, and my familystill is trying to find time to work Yak and Yeti TS into our dinign roster.

You think so? I find that DAK is one of the few parks my family all agrees well in advance where to eat. I mean in terms of CS meals. TS, we find fewer options, however Tiffins is a favorite, and my familystill is trying to find time to work Yak and Yeti TS into our dinign roster.

I was meaning TS and was considering Pizzafari Family Feast as TS rather than the CS area. Y&Y was also another option but I have since decided to on the ROL Dessert Party so will opt for the Y&Y Food Cafe CS earlier in the day instead.

Was excited to see on DFB that Reservations for Pizzafari Family-Style Dining Now Open into 2019! Made my reservations today for Nov.

We are a party of 7 (but 2 are under 3) We are on the dining plan. Anyone know if we will have to pay for the littlest ones?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!