Pizzafari family style dinner

Was excited to see on DFB that Reservations for Pizzafari Family-Style Dining Now Open into 2019! Made my reservations today for Nov.

We are a party of 7 (but 2 are under 3) We are on the dining plan. Anyone know if we will have to pay for the littlest ones?

They need to be listed on the reservation (so a table for 7), but anyone under 3 will not be charged. You will likely not receive extra food for them, but from the reports I've seen on portion sizes, they should easily be able to share with you.

Was excited to see on DFB that Reservations for Pizzafari Family-Style Dining Now Open into 2019! Made my reservations today for Nov.

We are a party of 7 (but 2 are under 3) We are on the dining plan. Anyone know if we will have to pay for the littlest ones?

They need to be listed on the reservation (so a table for 7), but anyone under 3 will not be charged. You will likely not receive extra food for them, but from the reports I've seen on portion sizes, they should easily be able to share with you.

In addition to above, you might have to pay for the "under 3's" a drink separately, but they should be able to share from the family style meal.

Question - I am on the DDP, and since this year, alcoholic beverages are included in the QS meals, can I get an alcoholic beverage with this Family dinner if I'm using my DDP?

TIA

Question - I am on the DDP, and since this year, alcoholic beverages are included in the QS meals, can I get an alcoholic beverage with this Family dinner if I'm using my DDP?

TIA

Yes, you can...although their choices are pretty limited.

Alcoholic Beverages

Bud Light

$8.00

Safari Amber

$9.75

Wine (Chardonnay or Merlot)

$9.00

Mandarin Orange Lemonade with Vodka

$9.75

Any word yet on this being continued into March? It sounds like a great use of a quick service credit on the dining plan, and I'd like to try it during our spring break trip.

We tried the family style dinner this past Saturday. Overall, we found the food quality to be about average.

My wife enjoyed the caprese salad. Son and I ate some of the caesar salad. It was good and fresh, but needed more dressing.

The pizza is better than the typical WDW frozen pizza. Not great, but good.

The ziti was the best part of the meal to us. It was good, but could have used more sauce.

The alfredo was also somewhat dry. It was decent...just ok.

The cannolis were a big ole bunch of yuck. Not impressed at all with them.

So basically, the theme of the entire meal was dry...not enough dressing/sauce on any of the items.

Quantity-wise, there was way more than enough to eat.

So I think I'll be booking this for our trip in Feb. This is the first time we have ever bought the dining plan (QS) and this seems like the best use of credits. My question is, was it easy to ask for no meat on the pizza? And is it possible to just get caesar salad? I would hate to waste the other completely.

Can anyone confirm whether this is QS dining plan? I just booked for April but will cancel if it’s not as I’m booking way too many OOP meals

I’m wondering if the QS credits can still be used. It’s not showing as such on the page. Hmmmmm

AEB0CF8B-E5D4-4D06-A877-9EF0DF79E5E0.png
Can anyone confirm whether this is QS dining plan? I just booked for April but will cancel if it’s not as I’m booking way too many OOP meals

I’m wondering this as well. It’s now showing as a table service location on Disney's site. Weird.

Last edited:
Just tried booking for our upcoming trip and it says "Disney dining plans not accepted" after I selected a time slot - wonder if that'll change - it's still listed on the website as an available quick service restaurant when I click on dining plans and "quick service plan" but I noticed the date at the top hasn't been updated - still says 2018 quick service dining plan. And on the general list of "all dining", it says "table service". Remains a mystery for now. :confused3

Yeah I’m obviously going to cancel if not not worth it for us especially since they also have counter service I just like being organized

Just tried booking for our upcoming trip and it says "Disney dining plans not accepted" after I selected a time slot - wonder if that'll change - it's still listed on the website as an available quick service restaurant when I click on dining plans and "quick service plan" but I noticed the date at the top hasn't been updated - still says 2018 quick service dining plan. And on the general list of "all dining", it says "table service". Remains a mystery for now. :confused3

That's sad if it is no longer a quick service. My husband and I went there last month. The food was just ok, but it was nice to take some pizza back to our room for later.

I’m seeing lots of available reservations for this. I wonder if it is because of the question over using ddp. I wonder if I should still book and cancel nearer the time just in case they get round to confirming ddp?

We are here now. It is still a counter service credit. And we have a lot of food. More than we can possibly eat. We are a group of 8 plus an infant. We have 2 of everything. It’s certainly worth 1 quick service credit. If it stays a quick service credit we will definitely do this again

We are here now. It is still a counter service credit. And we have a lot of food. More than we can possibly eat. We are a group of 8 plus an infant. We have 2 of everything. It’s certainly worth 1 quick service credit. If it stays a quick service credit we will definitely do this again

Did you make dining reservations for this? Or just walk up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter