Place for wheelchair during MNSSHP

dacky041208

DIS Veteran
We'll be attending the halloween party in MK in a few weeks and I'd like for my 4 year old son to have his custom wheelchair for some of it so he can independently trick or treat and meet characters but I believe he will tire and it's not comfy for him if he falls asleep. We'll have a double stroller that we're renting from Kingdom Strollers that our other son will be riding in. If we bring both with us, does anyone know if we'd be able to put the wheelchair somewhere in the park so it's safe? It is smaller but i dont believe it'd be small enough to fit into a locker.

Try the wheelchair stroller rental at the front of the park I think you can keep it there if you are not using it or just park in somewhere in the land you are in, I know Tomorrowland has a parking place by the People mover for ECV wheelchair,

Also ask Guest Relations. They are located in City Hall on Main Street (on the left after you walk under the train station)

I wouldn't leave a custom wheelchair parked in one of the lands for long periods of time when not in use, because there is no way to lock it and not that anyone would want someone else's wheelchair but you never know and I'd be worried it might get stolen or lost (moved to somewhere else that you can't easily find it). I think if you had to switch him to the stroller throughout the night maybe the wheelchair rental area at the front of the park would be the best place to store his chair if need be. I recently went to the Halloween party and used my custom wheelchair all night and even though I'm used to wheeling myself it was pretty difficult in the park and I got tired earlier than I thought I would, thank goodness my sister was with me and pushed me when I ran out of steam, so your son may be much more comfortable in a stroller in the parks anyway!

I hope to ask at guest relations on our first day of our trip to see what they say. I am not comfortable with the idea of leaving it in a land that we're in. I believe he'll enjoy trick or treating in his costume a whole lot more if he's in his chair for the party....i am guessing we will just have to see. thanks for your thoughts/advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter